[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extreme water cooled PC makers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 14a-1280x1024.jpg (342KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
14a-1280x1024.jpg
342KB, 1024x768px
tl;dl who makes extreme water cooled PC's that I can buy?

Yes, I know how expensive these can get, but I want an extreme water cooled pc. The problem is, I have no idea how to do this and even if I tried, I know I would make a mistake and ruin all of my parts. I've seen vids where they make these crazy twisting tubes ans they go all sorts of directions and the water color compliments the build, and I love it. I want it. But I don't know how to get it.
>>
Why do you want an "extreme water cooled pc"?
You say that you want it but you don't say why.
Also, you will NOT find one of those things on the market for any price that they are actually worth. Either stop being a bitch and built it yourself or accept that you won't have water cooling, because prebuilts cost like 50% more than they're worth
>>
>>57687651
type in 8pac PC
>>
>>57687651
Research that shit brother. That's what I did. I spent hours researching exactly what I'd need and then never ended up building it since I sold that rig. Wish I still had it but I wasn't doing so well financially then and have two kids on the way now. Do that shit while you can.
>>
File: mantits.jpg (295KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mantits.jpg
295KB, 1280x1024px
>>57687752
>8pac PC
fucking lost it with the shit I read but nice builds.

>>57687651
dude,m just search more and read more. You can get kits and a lot of the stuff online. See what works or what are some people doing clean builds prefer and get those parts. Always when doing custom watercooling just put the loop together alone and test it and see if everythign is working fine, then build machine, put loop and test it with machine turned off. If everything is alright then you are ready to turn the machine on and be a happy dude huge retard with muscles with beautiful mantits and pants way way over waist line.
>>
>>57687651
Simple question to help you.

Are you water cooling because it looks cool?
Yes? No reason to read the if no. Just go to w/e big eceleb like Jaystwocents or whoever. Copy them.

No you want performance? Ignore anything any big eceleb says or does. They are wrong. Especially jaystwocents. What you need to do is simnple.
-Figure how many watts you're needing to cool.

This will tell you how much radiator you need if space is a concern. Otherwise more radiator is better.
-Figure how much resistance is in your loop.
-Are you going for as quiet as possible or hurricane fan speeds?

You can then decide on a pump and fan combo

Other details like loop set up and part choice depend on the specific application.
>>
>>57687921
>>57687695
I want it because it looks cool
>>
>>57687752
PC's look cool as shit but £14,000 jesus christ
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.