[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KDE donations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161125_164008.png (156KB, 982x680px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161125_164008.png
156KB, 982x680px
Traveling is essential part of making free software, isn't?
https://www.kde.org/fundraisers/yearend2016/
>>
>>57674664
When everyone working on it remotely needs to get together and crunch and collaborate then yes.

They literally explain why this is worthwhile in the next paragraph.
>>
Linux is a scam.
>>
>>57675126
Anonymous user calling out the big guys! Saying what no one else is wiling to say! We were all thinking it and he just said it! Amazing
>>
I miss the times when people would do stuff for the sake of it and were not begging money left and right.
>>
>>57675087
>When everyone working on it remotely needs to get together and crunch and collaborate then yes.

people do that on slack, they don't do it by jetting around the world to hotels on the $ of their goy donators.
>>
Why would anybody support such a garbage DE?
>>
>>57675326
>people do that on Slack

Oh look it's the retard who doesn't understand that people actually communicate and work together in real life in ways they can't online. That's not even a significant amount of money to spend on travel. Ever been to a tradeshow? Do you know how much just a booth is? KDE is not just some pet project like you seem to think it is.
>>
>>57675387
>in ways they can't online
Do you think you're living in the 00s or something?
>>
>>57675387
You mean like over skype?
>>
wtf I hate KDE now
>>
>>57675387
>>57675281
>KDE shills on damage control
>>
>>57675326
>people do that on slack, they don't do it by jetting around the world to hotels on the $ of their goy donators.
>>57675326
They don't? It seemed like they said they did. Well if they don't jet around to hotels then why are you complaining?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.