[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanksgiving Hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Thanksgiving-Clip-Art.png (114KB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Thanksgiving-Clip-Art.png
114KB, 1400x1600px
How does /g/ avoid family and people on Thanksgiving?

I was planning on going for a walk, but I need to be gone for like 5hrs in the cold rain without a car.
>>
Kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>57658416
I don't.
We don't have Thanksgiving.

...We barely have family holidays ;_;
>>
>>57658416
I'm heading out to Best Buy early to get in line for the doorbuster deals. I always laugh at the idiots who think Thanksgiving is for "family time" missing out on all the good deals.
>>
By not living with them. Try not being a loser.
>>
>>57658594
This is the best advice. Move out asap. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Otherwise you will drive yourselves crazy.
>>
>murricans
>>
>>57658494
>goes to a physical store on Black Friday
You're the real cuck here.
>>
>>57658722
And where can I get a 50 inch TV for $200 online?
>>
>>57658732
Alibaba
>>
>tfw mom didnt buy a turkey
>dad will be working late shift 3-11pm
>he told her to not bother because we're all ungrateful fucks who cant even be bothered with saying grace, not even once for thanksgiving
Im so fucking depressed its not even funny
Ill probably leave home early af tomorrow, go to the parade and then hide at the cinema
Im planning on moving out before christmas, I cant take this
>>
File: 1372238844077.gif (882KB, 160x99px) Image search: [Google]
1372238844077.gif
882KB, 160x99px
Dam, y'all niggas really are autistic af. Now I understand why everyone here is so obsessed with using linux to rice their desktop and get internet points in desktop threads.
>>
>>57658776
>cinema
since when do limeys celebrate thanksgiving
>>
>>57658416
I don't.

I think the biggest problem is meeting my sister-in-law's family.
>>
>>57658776
Have you been to the parade before? It fucking sucks. I recommend that you take sleeping medication all day or hang yourself. At least practice tying a noose and think of a decent spot for a hanging.
>>
>>57658776
Easy there eager grasshopper. You don't just leave like that. First you make a financial reserve (3-6 months), make sure your job can pay for rent, food, and other expenses, and finally after you've done all that you let your parents know in advance you want to move out in the kindest way you can.

Don't do the same stupid shit I did. I moved out at 18 without warning and thought my job as a janitor could support me outside of home. Boy was I really really fucking wrong. I was kicked out of my apartment in like 3 months, couch surfed while being a drug addict, eventually no one would take me in, lost my job, and became homeless for a year.

Worst part is how pissed my parents were after I tried to go back hime. Dad was so mad he just punched me and told me to never come back. Got taken in my a really chill aunt I have but eventually my dad came and dragged me back home.

Anyway now I'm working for my associates degree while living with mom and pop at 29 years old. Yeah.
>>
>>57658852
Why did your parents get mad at you for trying to come back?
>>
>>57658908
Why wouldn't they? I left without saying a word and came back looking like shit. What I did was wrong and it wounded them so deeply they just malfunctioned I guess. Still, they eventually came back for me and I'm grateful for that. I could have easily died from the times I sometimes od'd on drugs and went days without food but here I am.
>>
>>57658908
Parents tend to overreact when their offspring get themselves into unnecessary danger.

Couch surfing, homeless, and drugs, I will be so sick to my stomach if my child had to live that lifestyle.
>>
>>57658416
Kys my man.
>>
>>57658834
>take sleeping medication all day or hang yourself
nigga, might as well OD

>>57658852
>let your parents know in advance you want to move out in the kindest way you can.
I told them Im going off to school, although my app didnt go through in time for the spring, but they dont know that
I have some money saved and found a fulltime warehouse job, so I think ill be fine...it's just finding a cheap ass place to live that will be tough in a new city

>>57658971
>I sometimes od'd on drugs
Im glad youre still with us anon, Ive lost friends to drugs to know that's something I dont ever want to touch
>>
>>57658852
Hey man, sounds like your doing fine!

Drug addiction + adolecense is a challenging place that not anyone finds their way out of.

It presents some lessons that not everyone get to learn.

You obviously did, and youre a wiser person for it.
>>
What? Thanksgiving happened in October.
>>
Thanksgiving is niggershit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.