[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M READY FOR CHROME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1479898605394.jpg (370KB, 1194x996px) Image search: [Google]
1479898605394.jpg
370KB, 1194x996px
Which addons do I need to survive the botnet?

Will my greasemonkey scripts still work?

Do I need to be logged into Google to install addons?
>>
>>57654972
uBlock Origin
HTTPS Everywhere
Privacy Badger

You don't need to be logged in into anywhere to install these.
If you want to put a *lot* more effort into this, try uBlock Matrix additionally. But care, its a shitload of stuff to configure over the time.
>>
>>57654972
>implying Chrome/Chromium-based isn't the botnet itself developed by an advertising company
Greasemonkey scripts are usually cross-browser so they should work, and it's not exactly hard to test. You don't need to be logged in to install extensions, but for some of the Chromium forks you'll need to use http://chrome-extension-downloader.com/
>>
All your greasemonkey scripts Work with Violent Money using less resources and giving you best control out of them
>>
>>57654972
>Which addons do I need to survive the botnet?
You're going to NEED, NEED NEED uBlock Origin. Can't survive without it. Internet ads are getting way out of hand. You might also like Google Dictionary (allows to you double-tap words for definition) and some sort of full page screen capture. There used to be a really useful extension called Look of Disapproval but it keeps getting taken down. It was basically a clipboard extension that you could edit. Oh well.
If you're paranoid, WOT is also a pretty great extension.
>Do I need to be logged into Google to install addons?
No. But they'll only sync if you're logged in.
>>
>>57657042
>There used to be a really useful extension called Look of Disapproval but it keeps getting taken down. It was basically a clipboard extension that you could edit. Oh well.
If you're paranoid, WOT is also a pretty great extension.

Recommending an extension that keeps taken down, ooooooooooooooooooooooooook

Recommending WOT when it was proven that they sell your browsing habits data
You may want the status of your extensions
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.