[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microsoft Store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1459963787826.jpg (58KB, 582x398px) Image search: [Google]
1459963787826.jpg
58KB, 582x398px
>go to physical Microsoft Store
>it's in the shitty part of the mall
>all three Xbox One demo kiosks at the front taken up by homeless-looking black guys
>Alienware gaming laptop booth taken by another homeless black guy

So, are Microsoft Stores just a free arcade for the homeless?
>>
>>57642497
No you just live in a shithole.
>>
The black, the homeless, and the intersection between the two, will always ruin everything nice.
>>
>Microsoft store right next to Apple store
>Looks the same, employees, advertising, literally everything
>Empty while the Apple store is packed

Why does microsoft even have a store?
>>
>>57642563
The Microsoft Store I went to actually had some people in it.

But, only 50% of the visitors weren't obviously homeless people, and they were all looking at the Surface Book, which is probably the only item worth buying there.

The Apple Store in the same mall was so packed, people had to wait in line to get in though.
>>
>>57642497
what about the vive? i understand that's the only place you can try one of those.
>>
>>57642614
They didn't have Vive at the Toronto Eaton Centre location.

The store probably is too small to have a VR section.
>>
it's weird because homeless blacks like iphones
>>
>>57642563
Their OS is shit and hardware is suddenly decent funny
>>
thats their tech support and programming staff hence windows 10
>>
Went to one the other day, Project64 was setup to play Mario Party 3 on their showcase PC with 2 xbone controllers.
>>
File: 1472703795839.jpg (54KB, 356x261px) Image search: [Google]
1472703795839.jpg
54KB, 356x261px
>stumble upon a Microsoft kiosk shortly after the Surface Book came out
>on my way to a rave, don't really have time to browse
>just check the table under the tablet
>all scratched up
>>
>>57642603
SP4 is honestly better if you can find it on sale. Book has had numerous issues.
>>
>>57642497
Isn't that who all physical stores are for?
>>
>>57642563
Cause you can get microsoft shit for cheap and on discount while only apple products from the apple store. Microsoft in malls are like demo shops only.
>>
Is there even anything worth buying at a microsoft store?

The good microsoft hardware is all expensive shit aimed at the apple crowd and the cheap stuff are all super low-end laptops with eMMC storage running windows 10 that probably have locked down bootloaders so I can't use them as my portable linux dev machine.
>>
>>57644483
Both are overheating junk
>>
>>57642497
No, playing on a Microsoft device turns you black and makes you homeless.

You're lucky the others got there first.
>>
>>57644483
if I could only use my XPS as the MS book (detachable screen and all)
>>
>>57645331
Microsoft hardware is mostly aimed at businesses. Most businesses use Windows, so having a handy portable device, that can seamlessly integrate with your existing PCs is a huge plus. Same reason companies that use macs generally have their employees using ipads and iphones. My employer gave us all Galaxy S7's as work phones. The normies in my company are constantly bitching about not being given iphones. But we use Windows and Linux.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.