[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you put your deposit down for the Eve V?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: eve V.jpg (259KB, 765x430px) Image search: [Google]
eve V.jpg
259KB, 765x430px
Why haven't you put your deposit down for the Eve V?
>>
>>57640257
It's a Windows tablet from a company with no reputation. I'll wait for reviews and then not buy it because I don't care about Windows tablets or tablets in general.
>>
Because I'm not mentally retarded.
>>
>>57640290
but it's bound to be better than the surface and whatever steaming pile of shit apple puts out

I'm curious at least at the potential power that thing can dish out with a 3.6 GHz processor +16 gigs of RAM
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-22-20-14-47.png (236KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-22-20-14-47.png
236KB, 600x1024px
M...meep me mosted ...
>>
>>57640325
BahahHa I been amok in weed all night waiting to make that joke and FINALLY+++
>>
>>57640257
>Microsoft and Intel invested in this project allowing us to create a true flagship device. Both companies have helped by supporting us with their R&D resources and provided us with top-notch device testing and debugging facilities. Microsoft helps us ensure that Windows 10 and it's hero features work flawlessly
>the V Pen with 1024 pressure levels
This is not a Surface Pro clone but a real Surface Pro renamed with N-trig pen?
>>
>>57640257
>sgets twice the battery life of asus and windows slates, with only a 25% increase in watt hours, and a brighter screen

seems legit
>>
>>57640257
another shitty ripoff of the surface pro 4?

fuck
>>
>>57640319
>I'm curious at least at the potential power that thing can dish out with a 3.6 GHz processor +16 gigs of RAM
Fucktons of thermal throttling and 2 hours of battery life probably
>>
>>57640257
How is this not just a off label Surface Pro? Same keyboard, same formfactor, fuck I bet the hinges are the same as that of the surface. Microsoft and Intel are both investors. They basically gave them the design and let them fuck with it.
>>
maybe if it used wacom instead of n-trig.
>>
>>57640257
Phew for a second I thought this was a surface pro rip off, but hey this eve v has 3 usb ports instead of just 1
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.