[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

comma.ai is hiring again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (698KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
698KB, 1920x1280px
http://comma.ai/positions.html

"Comma's mission is to win the race to selfdriving cars."

Still very optimistic about the comma one, Geoge has a flawless track record and hates losing, so I really don't see him throwing a years work and tons of shit talking in the sand like that

Get ready for a surprise...
>>
>>57638139
Did it get delayed or something? I thought it was supposed to be coming out by the end of they ear.
>>
File: 20160530_165433.jpg (173KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160530_165433.jpg
173KB, 1600x900px
his dev car
>memebuntu
heh better hope that shit doesn't segfault you into a brick wall
>>
File: ls.png (200KB, 596x302px) Image search: [Google]
ls.png
200KB, 596x302px
>>57638404
>
>
>
>ls
>cd ..
>ls
>cd data
>ls
>cd .
>cd emily
>ls
>cd ..
yes....very amazing work geohot...astounding AI machine learning
>>
>>57638404
>memebuntu
really anon?
>>
>>57638471
ls dude... who the fuck uses that
>>
>>57638294
Jorge "gave-up" because the DOT asked to look into their product.
>>
>>57638139
nothing is gonna happen, he's just an attention whore, is his cock too deep into your throat you can't see that?
>>
>>57638558
It's not optimal in terms of stability and bloat and I certainly wouldn't trust it to operate a self driving car. I would use Debian

>>57638579
it's just funny
>>
>>57638404
It will though. Too many things are able to go wrong and as is. Unless its a bus how would you fit and cool at that tech.
>>
>>57638404
I hope you do know that tablet doesn't run the system critical functions... It's just for I/O. The system functions will run on some embedded system somewhere that's using an RTOS. Ubuntu is not deterministic.
Pleb
>>
>>57638675
>not using a RTOS distro + Ada

it's like you want to fucking die
>>
>>57638723
You would use a different non-deterministic, bloat filled system running on a tablet. Nice.
Learn 2 ES
>>
>>57638776
>Implying tablets dont hit lag under certain temperatures
>Implying companies wont bloat.
>>
>>57638660
this desu if i had to make a guess. no one really gives a shit enough to deliver you a cheap self driving system for cheap.

there are darker forces at work in the self driving sector I'm sure though. i recall Jorge mentioning a company who is doing self driving on the highway for trucks. there's a lot of money involved in that so I think that's probably actually going to come out soon.
>>
>>57638864
>i recall Jorge mentioning a company who is doing self driving on the highway for trucks. there's a lot of money involved in that so I think that's probably actually going to come out soon.

You're talking about Otto, they got bought by Uber.
>>
>>57638139
Hey isnt that the jailbreak guy, i remember some edgy blackra1n website with his bilbo baggins face on it
>>
File: 1478132750140.png (624KB, 484x734px) Image search: [Google]
1478132750140.png
624KB, 484x734px
>Don't care if you went to college.
>Wow 700 characters is a lot, tl;dr be a good programmer.
>Github with stars is nice.
These fuckin guys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.