[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WM10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Nokia-Lumia-950.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nokia-Lumia-950.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
Windows Mobile 10 have a future?
I want buy this for 250 euro.
>>
If it has 64 bit ARM cpu then it seems like it has a future: http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsofts-x86-on-arm64-emulation-a-windows-10-redstone-3-fall-2017-deliverable/
>>
Dont buy it anon. I had a 630, then got a 950, ended up trading for an iPhone and it's much better. Windows Mobile is a good OS, but the apps are much worse, not talking about them being less, but they are simply not as good as their counterparts. And they are ugly.
Lets see what Nokia will bring in 2017 with their new phones
>>
not until they decide to throw intel atom in their phones as they do with tablets
>>
Great hardware for the money. Specifically audio recording quality is leaps and bounds better than anything else in the market, amazing if you go to concerts regularly and want nice recordings.

The OS is good. The app store is even worse off at the moment though, not sure MS can keep the mobile branch alive in time for UWP apps and the IOS porting to take effect properly
>>
>>57633980
I hope. Windows 8.1 was based as fuck
>>
>>57633980
would have to be really good to make people switch from shit they've been using
and open, as in piratable and easily free for the masses
else aint nobody gonna buy it.
>>
>>57633980
Wait for surface ones, but if you buy now then go with 950. You can hook it to a screen if you want which is a nifty little feature. If you want to go cheap take 650. These are your only options.
>>
>>57635167
What's the state of UWP and the IOS compatibility?

Are developers interested at all?
>>
Just get a chinki Lagdroid.
>>
>>57635950
I dont think something like this will ever happen. Android apps were also supposed to be 'compatible' but that went down the drain fast
>>
>>57636819
no it's happened just doesn't seem to be any interest because "app devs" are lazier shits than the projects you find mentioned were started here
>>
It has shitty battery life according to gsmarena.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.