[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does autocomplete give such gibberish results? Is Google's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 9

File: 1479768933914.jpg (32KB, 480x560px) Image search: [Google]
1479768933914.jpg
32KB, 480x560px
Why does autocomplete give such gibberish results? Is Google's neural network not as strong as /g/ likes to claim?
>>
Hitler var en bra idé om att vi har även hittat ordet i sig själv
>>
Hitler Didi a lot of people who are not the intended recipient you are not the intended.
>>
>>57623477
"Hitler was a good idea that we have also found the word itself"

Good translate

How do I upvote this?
>>
Hitler Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler Adolf Hitler Adolf
>>
Hitler Didi a lot of people who are not the intended recipient you are not the intended
>>
Hitler and Stalin are the best way to get the same thing with a whole lot of people removed happily.
>>
Hitler and also feeling less than the first time in middle school we learned square dance and swing but I
>>
Butler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Butler Hitler Hitler Hitler's Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
>>
Hitler Didi to the people who are not the intended recipient you are not the intended
>>
I swear if someone draws a few of these many thanks will be said
>>
>>57623326
Hitler Didi you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and...
>>
>>57623326
"Hitler did nothing wrong and the world is wrong and should apologize hail hitler"

Wow and they said google were jews
>>
Hitler and Stalin the same time as well as the one that is a good time to get the same time...
>>
Hitler a beautiful person the only way to get the best way to slit your throat
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong with the following link to the inbox folder and view the document and send it to you and your family and friends and family are doing well and that you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not...
>>
Hitler, and I let me know if you are bored. I am a beautiful person
>>
Hitler's Germany and UK and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and
>>
I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day
>>
Hitler Didi the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day
>>
Hitler's Germany and UK and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and
>>
Hitler a bit and you have received an invoice and the same thing is a very long term relationship between friend who has to offer for me.
>>
Hitler je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je to je
>>
Hitler and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to
>>
Hitler Didi the same as the one I have a great day and I will be.
>>
>>57623788
>>57623981
>>57624053
>>57624074
>>57624353
>>57624815
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler_Didi
Android: by pajeets for pajeets
>>
Hitler and I don't know what I'm reading anymore Probably from a song if my translation is
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and Stalin the same time as I have a great day and I will
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and I will be in the meantime I will be in the meantime I will
>>
Hitler Trump is literally literally shaking really makes you think cuck numale I am with her
>>
Hitler and Stalin the same as the one that is a good time to get the

>>57624848
Weird.
>>
>>57623477
Sverige nej
>>
Hitler and I was just like a hero for a guy that would have never made.
>>
Hitler a few more posts and then delivering it was great seeing a lot more of the individual
>>
Hitters have a good idea to be the only person who has been on a team of baseball and a team that came a lot more in their game with a man on their way home to a game against a team of players who have played the same team as the game against a man in a team of a man is not
>>
Hitler is a good way to get a job there and I am staying in the house.
>>
>hitler is a great way to get a new phone

good job swiftkey
>>
>>57624915
Hitler a woman that has a lot to say to me and I love you and she came me to be the one that you love and I don't have any other time for me and I don't know you
>>
Hitler, and I gotta go to the gym.
I'd spot Hitler any day.
>>
Hitler que te dije que no era necesario que me diga que no es justo que el país se encuentra en la búsqueda de un profesional de la carrera de ingeniería en sistemas de información en el área de la salud pública
>>
Hitler Didi I have to be a good time to get the same as the president of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the day of the
>>
"Hitter is a great team to the team with a great win and the best of "

Sounds like I'm at a Trump rally.
>>
Hitler is a great way to get up at the courts soon cuz I have to go to bed now
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and Stalin
Ended there.
>>
Hitler usurpou o que eu não sei se é que eu não sei se é que eu não sei se é que eu não sei se é

Greetings from the jungle
>>
Hitler dan Eva Celia berduet dengan Al Ghazali dan Ariel Tatum akui kedekatan dengan Al Ghazali dan Ariel Tatum akui kedekatan dengan Al Ghazali dan Ariel Tatum akui kedekatan dengan Al Ghazali dan Ariel Tatum akui kedekatan dengan Al Ghazali dan Ariel Tatum
>>
Hilter would send phoneposters to the camps
>>
The state of /g/ in a nutshell, no discussion of anything related to technology at all. If you guys want to discuss the Hitler era you might as well discuss the tech involved in that period of time. But nope let's just stick with the unrelated shitposting.
>>
Hitler. I am a beautiful person. I am a beautiful person. I am a

Dafuq?
>>
Hitler Germany and UK and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland
>>
Hitler Didi the same as the first time I am not sure if you have any
>>
Hitler is a good time to come by and see you in the morning like I was in a large and ornate dark wooden castle house that I was unaware of the fact that the FCC is considereding this rule terrifys me to do that for you to have a school shooting in the morning and afternoon of the 19th and the 19th of the month of June and I will be there for you to have a school shooting in the morning and afternoon of the 19th and the 19th of the month of June and I will be there for you to have a school shooting in the morning and afternoon of the 19th and the 19th of the month of June and I will be there.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong Hitler did nothing wrong Hitler did nothing wrong Hitler did nothing
>>
>>57623326
Hitler in a year and the is the only thing I can do that for me
>>
Hitler did the best and did the next day is not a problem
>>
Hitler and Stalin Streets of rage and anger and frustration and anger and frustration and anger
>>
>>57623326

I've been wondering about this on my Nexus 5x. It *seems* like Swype behaves differently depending on which browser I'm posting from. Like, it's somehow super slow in Adblock/Firefox, causing it to start tracking incorrectly.

Anyway, I know that English doesn't follow a strict grammar, but it's pretty damn close. It should make better guesses than what it does now, even without revising a completed sentence.
>>
>>57623326

I have received your orders. I will not fail you.
>>
File: 1405939309175.png (124KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1405939309175.png
124KB, 500x375px
>>57623326
Hitler and I will be on the resume and cover letter and resume for your time and money to pay for the first time in the next few days ago and I will be on the resume and cover letter and resume for your time and money to pay for the first time in the next few days ago and I will be on the resume and cover letter and resume for your time and money to pay for the first time in the next few days ago and I will be on the resume.
>>
Hitler and get all your stuff out of my garage door opener for the first time
Wew.
>>
Hitler is a great way to get a new journal I'll have to be sorry for the
>>
Hitler Didi I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same
>>
Hitler and I will be in the mood for a hookup the same time
>>
>>57623326
Hitler's Germany and UK and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and.
>>
>>57623326
Hitler to see what the problem and you have been made available by calling for you
>>
Hitler Didi Nothing
>>
>>57623326
Hitler para que não foi um grande sucesso do seu primeiro gol de honra que é preciso
>>
Hitler and I will be a good orator but you can put a lot of time
>>
>>57627201
Uh oh! You friggin taco, get out.
>>
>>57627212
Hitler did you want me in the middle of the house with a friend who is going to go be honest?
>>
>>57627091
Anne Frank's last words
>>
>>57623326
>Why does autocomplete give such gibberish results? Is Google's neural network not as strong as /g/ likes to claim?
1) The autocompletion is not a neural net, it's more likely to be a markov chain
2) Using a long markov chain doesn't make sense as you never send the same long message twice. Using a small markov chain makes sense because human beings express themselves by using the same small language constructs over and over. This is why if you only observe two words next to each other they'll almost always make sense and this is also why the autocompletion seems to "get in a loop" sometimes.
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and I have to pass out from the way from work.
If I keep going it just repeats "and I have to pass out from the way from work" forever
>>
Hitler and i will be just as a result of the best pokemon in the
>>
Hitler Didi the same as the one that is the best regards to the inbox folder
>>
"Hitler a little bit of fun but it was the best thing ever since the first"

That's what my touchbar mac says
>>
File: 1478217463858.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478217463858.png
53KB, 256x256px
>Hitler and the new law enforcement officers are not a man who is the man who

really gets the neurons firing
>>
>>57623326
It's based off what your typing habits
So apparently you type gibberish
>>
Hitler is a great way to get a new phone for you to use non regulated systems to
>>
Hitler is a great way to get Internet to the front of the engine because git good

Huh.
>>
Hitler is a great way to get into anything else. I don't have to set
>>
Hitler is a great way to get a new phone for you to use for
>>
Hitler and I will be sooner rather than later this year and a half hour or
>>
>>57626424
You mean death rays and flying saucers?
>>
You all hate to see if you are going to be a stupid over bearing paranoid jackass then
>>
Hitler
Wow nothing even came up
>>
Hitter with a black metal scene is the best thing to say this week and
>>
>>57623326
Hitler Didi I have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and I will be a good idea to have a great day and
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and the other is the best way to not get head to the shop and I was
>>
Hitler a las personas de los que no te amo con todo mi amor por el orden normativo.
>>
>>57628272
congrats on your anti-botnet measures
>>
Hitler is a great movie for the kids and the kids are doing well and
>>
Hitler the next time you can get it to the rest and the end is not
>>
Hitler в кoнтaктe нa cтeнy и в итoгe в тoм чиcлe и нa yлицe дoждь идёт
>>
Hitler and Stalin I have a great day and I will be a good time to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance to get a chance
>>
Hitler circlejerk is a lot more than a week ago and I have been here for a few days
>>
Hitlerしてくださいくださいから好きくださいがください、くださいくださいくださいから揚げ
>>
>>57628500
Hitler Didi a lot of people who are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient you are not the intended recipient.

Who the fuck is Didi?
>>
>>57628888
寝ってください。
>>
>>57623326
Hitler Didi I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day and I have a great day
>>
File: 1405428184845.gif (1MB, 306x177px) Image search: [Google]
1405428184845.gif
1MB, 306x177px
>>57623326
Hitler, and i will be a good idea to have a great day. I

>It knows
>>
Hitler Didi I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the money to buy a new one and I will be a good time to get the money to buy a new one and
>>
Hitler Didi a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day
>>
>>57623477
Bra sverige
>>
Hitler parlait déjà d'ordre nouveau et je ne sais pas si tu as des questions
>>
Hitler Didi the same as the one I have a great day and I will
>Hitler did
It started so well
>>
Hitler Didi you have any questions or concerns please visit the lockouts page and the other.

nice
>>
So what the fuck is this Hitler Didi thing ?
>>
Hitler var det er en av de mest populære men jeg hater spesielt svensker. Men

Really made me think.
>>
>>57623326
>Hitler is a great way to get a new phone for you to use for the program
Pretty good imo
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and Stalin a lot of people who are not the intended recipient you are not
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and the other is the best way to get a hold of me for a few days to.
>>
Hitler and Stalin I have a great day and I will be a good idea to
>>
Hitler oli oikeassa paikassa oikeaan aikaan ja sen jälkeen kun se on sekopää hullu maailma on tehty meitä varten Haloo Helsinki Finland Oy Ab Helsinki Finland Oy Ab Helsinki Finland Oy Ab Helsinki Finland
>>
>>57623326
“Hitler und Kurt ich mich erst wieder ans produktiv sein gewöhnen muss und Angst ich ”
>>
>>57629509
Hitler was in the right place at the right time, and after it is a maniac crazy the world is made for us
>>
Hitler and I will be over shortly after the first time in the morning and I
>>
>>57623326
Hitlerdick

It did not go any further than this. I don't know why Hitlerdick is in my dictionary.
>>
Hitler Didi and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same as the one I have a great day
>>
Hitler's Germany and Austria and Germany and Austria and Germany and Austria and Germany and
>>
Hitler was a trick to do with sweaters that have holes that are too big for
>>
Hitler and I think I can easily open up another 10 tabs on your own.
>>
Hitler win the game is at the moment and I think the best way to get a chance to be YOU can get the best way to get a chance to
>>
Hitler is a great starter for the first time and choose to make it easy for the people
>>
>Hitler didi you can see the attached file for the rest of the game and it is a good time to get the same as the one I have.
I don't know where "didi" came from.
>>
File: 1473123213875.png (245KB, 444x638px) Image search: [Google]
1473123213875.png
245KB, 444x638px
Hitler and I will be a great mom and dad are skipping work today and I
>>
Hitler was a great game is at the same time kinda cool since you have access.
>>
> Hitler and I are available for a phone call from the airport

Hmm..
>>
Hitler och jag har inte fått in några utbildningar eller kurser i en vecka sedan och jag
>>
Hitler and I am a beautiful person. the only way to get the best way to get
>>
Hitler's Germany and UK and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland and Ireland and Scotland
>>
Hitler and Stalin
>>
Hitler is a great way to get a new phone for you to use for the (15pushes) nsa
>>
Hitler and I will be able to get the best way to get the best way to get the cheapest car
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and the Irish Prison are a very strong team in Ireland but if there was an article on that
>>
>>57623326
I don't get it.
>>
>>57623326
> neural network
autocomplete just uses ngrams and fairly simple statistical methods to predict the next word, not a neural network

If you were to do it in memory, you just build a trie, and then walk it picking the most likely candidate each time (or randomly picking one from the candidates with the most likely odds)

Lookup Markov chains and ngrams and you'll figure out how it works. The technique can quite easily get stuck in loops when there's few candidates for the next word like in
>>57623938
>>57624037
>>57624391
>>
Hitler, dass ich am besten mit einem anderen Tag, ich habe noch nie englisch gelernt.

Seems legit
>>
Hitler and I will be love at first lick the fuck you man fuck you can get a chance to win the game is at the end of the third reich little known fact daylesford open the mic you a raider with your little boots and cape and how much the colour of the burn test phase of the first move object
>>
Hitler och jag har inte min bank grej som jag inte egentligen vill ha en bra dag
>>
>>57630251
pls explain
>>
Hitler was the best thing ever and I don't want you so bad that you have
>>
Hitler is a great way to get a new computer to work on social experience before i know what you're thinking about you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends with you and your family and friends....
>>
Hitler is a great way to get a new phone for you to use for the program.
>>
>>57624828
>written by sanjay kumar
>sanjay kumar
Can it get any more pajeet than this?
>>
Hitler de bir şey yok ki benim için çok teşekkür ederim canım benim ya da arama yapabilirsiniz ama bu sefer de ben de seni çok seviyorum ya da arama yapabilirsiniz ama bu sefer de ben de seni çok seviyorum ya da arama yapabilirsiniz ama bu sefer de ben de seni çok seviyorum ya da arama yapabilirsiniz ama bu sefer de ben de seni çok seviyorum ya da arama yapabilirsiniz ama bu sefer de ben de seni çok seviyorum ya da arama yapabilirsiniz ama bu sefer de ben de.
>>
>>57623326
Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is this meme magic
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and
>>
Hitler var det dags för en stund och sen ska jag göra det här är ju inte
>>
Hitler och hans familj har grävt ner i vikt och längd och vikt och längd
>>
Hitler was the opposite of left
>>
Hitler the other day and night and day out of the house of the house of the house of the house of the house of the house of the house of the house of the house of the house of the house

He must really want Anne Frank out of there?
>>
Hitler of course is a good idea and the ability of a small project can help.
>>
Hitler era el que se le ha enviado el martes a las que se le ha.
>>
>>57630757
>>57630768
Somalia gtfo pls
>>
File: 1479811018190.png (169KB, 318x308px) Image search: [Google]
1479811018190.png
169KB, 318x308px
Hitler is a great way to get a new phone for you to do activities with
>>
>>57623326
Hitler and I will be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time
>>
File: mad_men.jpg (93KB, 1028x650px) Image search: [Google]
mad_men.jpg
93KB, 1028x650px
Hitler and I will be a moody butch to so many people
>>
Hitler to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back
>>
Hitler to the gym today and it was the best of the year and I don't
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.