[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noise cancelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What kind of noise cancel technique do hardware sound recorders use?

I have an Olympus DP-311 and i right now i cannot replicate with audacity a noise cancelling as good as the one i have with this device when playing.
>>
Question!

Can you install a noise cancelling device in a small room and mute everyone in it?
>>
>>57619421
>>
>>57619386
isn't it just a noise gate?
>>
>>57619386
I have no idea how it really works. But the noise cancelig mic is usually at the opposite and of the main mic, so I'd guess the way it works is it flips the waves of the secondary input casuing destrucitve interference when added to the primary.
Source: my ass
Also I'm a bit drunk
>>
>>57619710
this model activate the noise filter during playing, not the recording, that's a bit annoying since the recording files keep the noise
>>57619666
probably, i guess i have to guess the settings
>>
>>57619759
>this model activate the noise filter during playing, not the recording, that's a bit annoying since the recording files keep the noise
that's retarded lol
>>
>>57619807
i think they did it to make the user able to undo it in case it's too much
i find it very good since it somehow manages to minimize the hall reverb, perfect for lectures

anyway i guess i'll pass my recordings by audio cable until i find the correct procedure to replicate it... thanks
>>
>>57619421
Sure!

It's called vacuum
>>
>>57619421
not really but you can try.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.