[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Secret to making your own OS is owning a space alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161121_110438.png (36KB, 720x136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161121_110438.png
36KB, 720x136px
>>
Everyone already knows this. Linus' alien is cool.
>>
>>57613637
I guess Microsoft couldn't get their hands on any aliens. Space aliens I mean, they've already got plenty of aliens employed there.
>>
File: snooreddit.jpg (233KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
snooreddit.jpg
233KB, 500x625px
The only alien i believe in is Snoo.
>>
>>57613713
hahaha upvoted xD
>>
>average freetard level of sanity
>>
AYYY LMAO
>>
>>57613637
When is he gonna finally fuck physicsgirl? I need to see it before the end of my lifetime.
>>
>>57613761
>implying terry is a freetard
He thinks GNU and FSF are a bunch of CIA kettle niggers.
>>
>>57613798
Well, /g/ sent pizza for him on the last time, I'm sure /g/ can find a way to make them stay together somehow.
>>
>>57613798
>physicsgirl
Who? The girl he's stalking the website of?
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3cgbnz/ama_request_terry_a_davis_creator_of_templeos/

Is this proof he's only just trolling?
>>
>>57613841
He constantly has that keyword searched on twitter. As well as going to her youtube channel and keeping up to date with her videos. We need to make it happen where he can fuck her, I would pay at least $300 minimum to watch it.
>>
>>57613839
I can only hope and imagine he hopes as well. Hopefully god says it will happen.
>>
>>57613882
>enabling a raving lunatic

What did the poor girl ever do to you to deserve this?
>>
>>57613851
No, he's really a schizophrenic. That shit is nasty disease and most people kill themselves before they even make it to his age.
>>
>>57613905
Yeah sure whatever CIA nigger.
>>
>>57613919
>really a schizophrenic

Are you sure it's not just mania?
>>
>>57613713
+1
>>
It seems like boredom more than akything. I mean, have you ever, in plain english, described what you do in video games? "Okay, so i pull my rocket launcher out of my invisible backpack, dash around the car, taking two or three shots in the process amd blast that mother fucker enzo in the chopper. Then i pick up the parachute on the ground and hightail it off the roof. Oh and since moon physics is on I can hold down and float up while using the parachut. to make my escapr while i change the radio station three times, punch, pull the trigger and look right and left a few times to get the cops off my tail."

now apply that to any form of complicated process that youd do in any other profession and you will either sound crazy or he considered a threat. terry's os can do it all, except networking. imagine understanding that as youre making it. imagine seeing the solutions before even taking a whack at it after youve finished the os? its boredom. its gotta be.

bitches must be so basic. except physicsgirl. mmmm.
>>
hey terry, how about making a process display for running programs? like...not a gui but rather a program that takes the program data table and displays it as a spreasheet that outputs the changes in the data table as like bit shifts and pointer allocations by way of a set of mnemonics that kinda sorta "enact" the behavior. An example of the behaviors could be showing the iterator pull from the register and placing the data in a function call compilation process that kind of resembles a tetris drop with an AND mask for every line of code in the function that then closes or returns the data using a reverse iterator.

I think you could sell something like that for a lot of money. I think something like that could make a new generation of geniuses.
>>
>>57614251
A music box sheet of music comes to mind. I got the idea from watching you turn the stream off.
>>
>>57614251
mnemonic templates*
>>
>>57614088
The only thing he has mania for is Dianna because damn dat pussy sweet yo.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.