[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who works from home anything. I do break/fix for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: snapshot5.png (164KB, 1213x874px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot5.png
164KB, 1213x874px
Ask someone who works from home anything.

I do break/fix for idiots. It's mostly closing pop-up ads for your grandmother and your technologically challenged uncle.
>>
How much dick do you suck?
>>
>>57612469
None. Your mother pays me to get my fingers all up in her cacls and inodes.
>>
Self employed? How did you get yourself in a position to work from home?
>>
>>57612508
I work for a company, from home.

Actually found it on Craigslist. There were 2 interviews, and the first one I got the feeling it wasn't bullshit, so I bothered with the second.

Got hired as Tier1 for an ISP, as is pretty standard in multi-client call centers. You prove you can do the 30-calls-a-day turn-it-off-and-back-on-you-idiot job for 6 months or so, then you actually get a good job with surprisingly decent pay and benefits.
>>
File: daryl_22the_dick_man22_dixon.jpg (25KB, 420x424px) Image search: [Google]
daryl_22the_dick_man22_dixon.jpg
25KB, 420x424px
>>57612552
Nobody hires through craigslist in the UK, mfw
>>
>home

I hope you don't live with your parents.
>>
>>57612576
I think we even stopped hiring from the great white north of Canada.

>>57612580
Nope. Been there, done that, twice. Fuck you, dad, for being a cheating piece of shit.
>>
>>57612607
>Fuck you, dad, for being a cheating piece of shit.
Do tell
>>
Sure I'll work from home
>>
>>57612781
Pretty simple.

Fucker was cheating on mom for a while, I didn't know it, I was living about 60 miles away, came back and visited every couple months.

Dad left mom by leaving a note on her windshield while she was at work.

She fell the fuck apart. I came home, stayed with her for a bit, started helping her put life back together... and found slapshot investments in her name and such.

Between the lawyer fees, and paying all her outrageous bills he also walked out on because of said shit 'investments', I blew through some $10,000 in personal savings, $15,000 in credit I was able to get.

She tried to off herself, twice. I knew it was 'close' to that, and had already moved in. Got her the help she needed.

My life tailspun because of how much work I was taking off, and I lost my job over it all. Ended up working joe jobs with shit hours just to be near her, so she wouldn't kill herself.

Almost 9 full years to pull myself back up out of the gutter I was in. Mom remarried in that time. I was being treated like a wallet, so I was eating ramen while she and her new husband had steak.

Once I was back to zero debt, I fucked off. I love her, I do... but the constant asks for money grate on me. I blame myself somewhat for 'training' that.

She's doing okay now, I'm doing much better. Been a good decade since I last spoke to my worthless father.

It hurts when your hero turns out to be a zero.
>>
>>57612802
it's nice. Dog on one side, cigarette in hand, music or a movie playing softly in the background.

Gotta be disciplined though, and actually tell yourself 'it's work time', even if you get to do it in your boxers. Lotta motherfuckers can't hack it.
>>
>>57612835
I can do this.
>>
>>57612894
Needs good, reliable, fast internet access, a really good computer (most gaming rigs are fine), and at least 2 monitors.

Needs quiet working conditions for your 8-9 hour shift. No barking dogs/kids/etc. Needs good headset.

Most of all, you need to have the discipline to actually show the fuck up every day, even if the 'commute' is just to your computer.

They're hiring for the 'shit work' right now. Search craigslist for 'work from home' and look for "Work From Home". You'll be supporting idiots, telling them to unplug and plug it back in again.
>>
>>57612921
Prick
>>
>>57612967
Meh. Your rage makes me chuckle. I've still got the dream job, after all.
>>
>>57612976
I was so happy for 1 week. Gone.
>>
File: 1474085703867.jpg (78KB, 455x640px) Image search: [Google]
1474085703867.jpg
78KB, 455x640px
>>57612417
What tools do you recommend to always have ready?
I already have the obvious ones like the sysinternals suite, adwcleaner, a bunch of ransomware decrypters and all of the nirsoft crap.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.