[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheap spill proof laptop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 350x274px
My roommate spills on or near his laptop all the time and It finally broke last week and I'm wondering what he can get to replace it that's spill proof but cheap. It only really needs to run vlc chrome and utorrent. If there's something on the market with these qualifications for less than $100 that'd be great, otherwise I'll just look for something used but I don't know what laptops are spill proofed and worth getting. Anyone know anything?
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
Replace your roommate.
>>
>>57612089
Try not spilling shit like a fucking retard?
>>
there's no idiot proof laptop. tell him to stop drinking around his laptop.
>>
You're all so very helpful.
>>
>>57612089
T100
>>
>>57612188
there's no help to give. you're asking for something that doesn't exist.
>>
t420 150 bucks or get a x220
>>
>>57612121
>>57612126
>>57612132
>>57612212
This. Careless people spill on a laptop. Retards spill on a laptop repeatedly. Mega fucking faggot retards try to work around the problem instead of actually fixing it.
>>
>>57612212
wrong, I've spilled carbonated water and coffee on my t440p loads of times and it still runs fine. I've also dropped it onto concrete by accident and it started running faster. desu I think I broke the NSA spying hardware or something, core temp at idle has been down 10 degrees for the past few years
>>
>>57612089
Get a tablet and stick it in a ziploc bag.
>>
>>57612089
panasonic toughbook
>>
spill proof is easy to find

spill proof of sticky soda/syrup/sweetened shit is impossible.
>>
saran wrap your laptop if you are so fat and stupid you spill shit on it everyday
>>
>My roommate is a fucking retard
>recommend me a cheap retardproof laptop for them to buy
No, nigger, unless you're getting laid from this it's their own problem.

Is the retardation contagious?
>>
Tell your roommate to keep his drink an arms length away from the computer. There, now if he spills it, the computer will survive.
>>
>>57612422
>cheap
>suggests 3k laptop
>>
this desu senpai
>>
Thinkpads have holes in the bottom to let out anything you spill on the keyboard
>>
>>57612467
Well I am so...
>>
File: 821.png (316KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
821.png
316KB, 493x365px
Tell him to drink bleach desu
>>
>>57612089
Nice try Neil Breen
>>
>>57612497
Except he's probably the kind of person that would spill it while he's got it by his face, and thus right by/on the laptop.

The kind of person that shouldn't have any liquids within 5 feet of the thing.
>>
>>57612089
Fucking t420. Actually, most real Thinkpads have spill proof keyboards.
>>
Buy a bluetooth keyboard for you're friend.

Keep laptop's keyboard covered with plastic. Use the bluetooth keyboard.
>>
>>57612089
Older Toughbooks Lets Note have better draining system than thinkpads. Thinkpad spills under itself and then sucks it in.
Let's Notes have holes on the sides.
>>
Older ThinkPads, most Elitebooks, several others... Just Google it
>>
Why is everyone so autistics sometimes. Just get a new laptop and get a keyboard cover that will keep it from destroying it from spills
>>
>>57614577
English as a second language: the post.

>The emperor is going to make you sit outside the wall.
>>
>>57616776
english is my 4th language and i honestly believe i know it and can speak it better than the average amerilard
>>
>>57617080
You're wrong
>>
>>57617098
oh that wasn't my post you were replying to, i just like to brag about my language skills
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.