[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a free online gif/webm storage? I already have flicker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1464225581310.gif (192KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1464225581310.gif
192KB, 192x192px
What's a free online gif/webm storage? I already have flicker but it only supports static types
>>
>>57611905
convert your gif/webm to sound and upload it on youtube
>>
>>57611918
I don't think it works like that..
>>
why can't you just store on your hard drive? these are small ass files

if you want access on different machines, you can easily gmail them to yourself

if you're paranoid protonmail gives you 500mb, that's a shitload of gifs
>>
>>57611962
lurk more
>not using youtube as your own personal cloud
>>
make yourself a website and host them there.

By using a free host (stay from those with cleanup scripts like 000webhost) and a free domain like .tk u get yourself a website you can freely access with 1-3gb of space. All for the price of a day of playing around with it
>>
File: pepe_dunce.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_dunce.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>57613201
List some free hosts? The only one I found that looks half decent is Helios and they never seem to be open for new accounts.

>sorry we're full, please check again in 8 hours and 37 minutes
>8 hours and 37 minutes later
>sorry we're full, please check again in 12 hours
>mfw
>>
File: a silent promise.webm (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
a silent promise.webm
3MB, 500x281px
>>57611905
Imgur? There are a lot of things that do this sort of thing.
>>
>>57613201
.tk domains are sketchy AF. You don't actually own them, that's why they're free. If somebody else wants to pay for the same domain then you lose it without so much as a warning.

>>57613220
I want to know this too.

There are plenty of ways to get tons of free cloud storage, at any rate. Multiple Google and MS accounts, aforementioned YouTube niggering, etc. Really everybody has unlimited cloud storage if they're willing to make loads of accounts. Just duplicate anything important to you; presumably if they notice they'll close all your accounts.
>>
>>57613332
>sketchy AF. You don't actually own them
Same applies to these privacy shields where your identity isn't shown in the WHOIS database.
degrades you to a subtenant while costing more lol
>>
>>57613257
Somebody doesn't know about sound on webms.
>>
>>57611905

>Sign up for free tier AWS
>Build an EC2 instance
>>
>>57613220
>>57613332
i have been using hostinger for half a year now, the english site hides the fact it has free hosting but if you create an account there should be an option for free hosting.
>>
A wsg thread until you can get to a different computer. Or use 2ch's temporary storage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.