[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best gaming laptop /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 693x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 693x820px
best gaming laptop /g/?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>57602242
>What's the best strain of AIDS to get?
>>
>>57602242
The most expensive one. No joke. Budget gayming laptops don't exist.
>>
>>57602272
come on bro im in college don't know much bout laptops and shit but feel like l should buy a alienware
>>
>>57602276
so what do you recomend?
>>
>>57602284
If you can't afford the most expensive gayming laptop at the moment just don't buy one, it will become shit in 1-2 years and at least the most expensive one can last up to 4 years.
>>
>>57602298
bro budgets not a problem
>>
>>57602320
Then just buy whatever bruh and if it sucks buy a new one :^)
>>
>>57602344
ok thanks bro just wanted to get the best din't want to get fucked over at best buy
>>
>>57602294
It's easy, all gayming laptops of the year have i7 of xth generation (2016 > 6th G) and all of them have the same fucking model so forget about the CPU. The GPU can vary, all of them have Nvidia GTX though so look for the highest number (right now it's around 900-1000 something) but make sure it has enough VRAM. Some laptop models have the same specs but and the GPU are the same model but they come with 2, 4, 6 or 8 GB of memory so check that. Highest is better of course but most expensive.

RAM is not big deal, 8-16GB is enough for heavily modded gaymes, those laptops that come with 32GB are fucking waste of money, you won't ever use that much RAM until after the laptop becomes obsolete. Also make sure they have HDD and not SSD, that's another way of scamming with prices, just wait a year and SSD will be dirt cheap.
>>
Razer Blade, unfortunately
>>
>>57602242
Sager NP 8173-S. Have last year's model and it's fantastic.
>>
A laptop with Pascal-based gpu
>>
depends what your specs are. If you plan to just game in the house, get a Nvidia GPU based desktop.

Then get pretty much any laptop and use nvidia moonlight to stream the games to it on LAN.

Planning on doing this soon.
>>
acer predator 21 x

thank me l8r m8y
>>
>>57602806
It's not even out yet and there are desktops more portable than that thing.
>>
>>57602242
Glue a desktop on the back of a regular laptop.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.