[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...who here is FOR encryption licensing? Just like with guns,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1-ZnXs3k7QUCqcjB81Qty7lA.jpg (76KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1-ZnXs3k7QUCqcjB81Qty7lA.jpg
76KB, 720x720px
So...who here is FOR encryption licensing? Just like with guns, you'd have have a background check performed on you, and get approved in order to use it. Sounds like a good deal to me - people who do nothing wrong will get their encryption, and people who don't (or use it illegally) will get punished. A way to keep the normal citizens secure and safe, and the people with criminal backgrounds (or suspected criminals) vulnerable.

Encryption is definitely not only for pedos - but they use it the most! So let's switch everything around, shall we?
>>
Sounds good. No more encryption for people who oppose the government.
>>
>>57599738
Damn right. Fucking rebels.
>>
>>57599634
Fuck off NSA shill. Trump is also going to put an end to unconstitutional background checks and whatnot.
>>
>>57599738
Just a bunch of edgelords anyway. Because I'm not very intelligent and feel a pathological need to keep the status quo and promote American values, I can't even imagine why anyone would ever have anything to hide unless they're evil terrorists who like kids.
>>
>>57599634
>>57599634
I like the idea because then I will no longer have to defend my use of encryption against people who ask "If you do nothing wrong you have nothing to hide, so what are you hiding anon?". I can show them my license. Then again, I don't want to have to get a licence from a government for protecting my basic human rights.
>>
>>57599634
kys NSA shill
>>
I can see this working, to be honest.

Picture the american people's amazement at the freedom of the European citizens.
>y-you can encrypt without a license? How d-do you keep your crime levels down?
>>
>>57600002

haha, this.
>>
>>57599634
Go away John Kaisch
>>
>>57599634
0/10
>>
>>57599634
>You need a license to practice mathematics
You know how we laugh at the British for needing a license for TV? Those dumb and idiotic rules, probably written by genuinely ignorant and uneducated people?
>>
>>57599634
Good luck enforcing that.
Also don't forget to kill yourself you fucking ignorant cunt.
>>
>>57600282
I can do that, too. Why do people need licenses to move atoms around? It doesn't make sense!
>>
>>57599817
This
>>
>>57599634
Yeah and while we're at it, let's licence free speech too. This will stop any non government approv- I mean bad ideas from being spread, ensuring the safety of everyone!
>>
>>57599759
Yeah, right. The guy that wants to make a background check of every Muslim, is going to stop unconstitutional background checks.
>>
>>57599634

cool pic fellow lisbon annon.
>>
>>57599759
>Ever falling for his lies
Come in a year
>>
>>57599759
No he not
>>
TFW you're Canadian and don't have to deal with this bullshit
>>
>>57599634
Get out, reddit.
>>
>>57600002
It's good that Britain is physically, and soon technically, too, out of Europe. It's worse than 'murrica.
>>
if you regulate guns you stop a mass shooting
if you regulate encryption you stop some guy in his own home trying to buy some pot or fap
>>
>>57601814
>some pot
>SOME POT
Fucking modern drug culture.
>>
>>57599759
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah
.....hahahHahahahHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
it's called a warrant. present one and let me face my accusers and access is granted.
>>
File: 1459738898937.jpg (31KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
1459738898937.jpg
31KB, 505x431px
>>57601814
>if you regulate guns you stop a mass shooting
>>
>>57599634
>but they use it the most!
citation needed
>>
>>57599817
/thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.