[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does/g/ typically browse /g/? PC? Laptop? Phone? Tablet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How does/g/ typically browse /g/?

PC? Laptop? Phone? Tablet?
>>
>>57598849

I generally do not connect to /g/ from my own machine, aside from a generals I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch /g/ from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git://git.gnu.org/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at /g/ using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

I occasionally also browse /a/ using IceCat via Tor. Except for rare cases, I do not identify myself to them. I think that is enough to prevent my shitposting from being connected with me. IceCat blocks tracking tags and most fingerprinting methods.
>>
I print out every page and read them in my comfychair by the fire.
>>
>>57598953
The feds do not care that you look at hentai on a Taiwanese clipart website. I mean fuck, /pol/ memed a reality tv start to President and the feds did nothing to them.
>>
At home on desktop between loading the maps in BF4 and at work/someplace else than at my desk I use Cliover.
>>
>>57599997
>57599997
You were so close
>>
File: 1479295622419.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1479295622419.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>57598849
Thinkpad laptop hooked up to a second monitor or my desktop with an ultrawide display. I run GNU/Linux on both. If I'm bored at work I'll use my MacBook with Firefox. If I'm on the train I'll use Clover on my phone. I really hate mobile.
>>
>using a device to browse the Internet
Just get a chip on your brain already.
>>
>>57599999
>>
>>57598953
>I think that is enough to prevent my shitposting from being connected with me.

Oh hello there Mr. Stallman.
>>
>>57599997
>/pol/ memed a reality tv start to President and the feds did nothing to them.

Even if that were true (which I somehow doubt it is), what were they supposed to do, shutdown 4chin, drone Hiroshima and arrest everyone who ever visited the site?
>>
the only natural way : a PC / laptop
>>
>>57601540
When was the term "device" perverted to mean exclusively smartphones, tablets, or some other small portable shit? If I open Device Manager in Windows XP or even 7, I see a lot of things listed there but none of the mentioned above.
>>
>>57598849
if you use anything other than a thinkpad to browse /g/ you need to fuck off to retarditt at once.

-posted from my x100e
>>
>>57603213
Haha, yeah what sort of faggot doesn't use their thinkpad

-posted from my iPhone 7
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.