[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

20 from my development staff just got replaced by HB1 Pajeets.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 18

File: Pajeet.jpg (52KB, 580x430px) Image search: [Google]
Pajeet.jpg
52KB, 580x430px
I think I'm next on the chopping block. What do /g/?
>>
maybe be competent next time? lol
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>57597063
>lol I just pretend to work and browse reddit all day
>wtf why am I being replaced!
>>
>>57597063
>What do /g/?

Take the next two months off and wait for america to be great again?
>>
>>57597063
Start removing comments from your code.
>>
>>57597131
if your company can't revert those changes trivially then you should have quit a long time ago.
>>
>>57597137
Go through the git and remove the comments from your code there as well.
>>
>>57597094
underrated comment
>>
>>57597438
Evil
>>
>>57597438
I'm pretty sure if you did any of this (removed comments from the head, actively rewrote history, etc...) you would get fired no matter what. It doesn't really matter that now you're the only person with institutional knowledge. You're actively sabotaging the company.

Hell, if you work at a tech company I'd bet anything that rewriting the git repo's history to remove comments might be something their legal counsel could sue you over.
>>
>>57597063
Hold out until President Trump puts an end to this shit.
>>
>>57597131
>>57597137
>>57597438
>>57597481
>>57597485
He never wrote comments in the first place ;-)
>>
>>57597514
... and it got past code reviews?

and he didn't quit within the first few weeks?!
>>
>>57597491
Trump isn't going to send back legal aliens that were brought in under the previous administration. Trump will simply reduce the H1B quotas so that new alien workers will be harder to import.
>>
>>57597063
Stop working for a shitty company that's about to go under.
>>
>>57597063
>die hair
>grow moustache
>apply shoe polish
>eat takeaway curries for breakfast

They'll never know
>>
>>57597562
Thus. Obama Fuck us over.

I hate being Black sometime.
>>
>>57597519
you're not supposed to write comments, ya dingus
>>
>>57597587
if that's the policy where you work, you should quit right this minute.

god it's like you people on /g/ don't have any instinct for self-preservation. do you guys burn your hands on the stove all the time too?
>>
White people deserve this tbfh
>>
>>57597094
>>57597465

Unspeakably dumb.
1. What do you think would happen if devs suddenly cost 2x and IT/Ops cost 3x?
2. Do you really believe it's remotely possible corporate America will allow their operating costs to be increased like this?

No anti-H1B bill with teeth will ever make it out of committee.
Sorry bros. This has been going on for years, anyway. Plenty of time to retool for a different career.
>>
>>57597562
>Trump will simply reduce the H1B quotas
No he won't, quotas are already small as it is, if he wanted to stop immigration of random people he would've vowed to shut down the yearly Green Card lottery.

H1B means getting qualified personnel into the country, Green Card lottery means getting random people into the country, qualified or not, including terrorists.
>>
File: 1470038577818.jpg (48KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
1470038577818.jpg
48KB, 506x514px
>>57599521
>h1b rajeets
>qualified personnel
>>
>>57599647
How do you think the process of obtaining a H1B visa goes down? They won't give it to people who aren't competent, that's the point of H1B. You can live in your meme land all you want, but that's not how the real world works.
>>
>>57597562
This, only aliens going back are illegal immigrants. All trump wants to do is stop H1B abuse that uses it for cheaper labor.
>>
>>57597063
>I think I'm next on the chopping block. What do /g/?

quit your job and start a computer shop.
>>
>>57597579
What about when they notice you're getting paid 5x times more and use a toilet
>>
>>57597562
Trump could make companies pay HB1 the same as real people
>>
>>57599677
>How do you think the process of obtaining a H1B visa goes down?
>post job ad with "3-year min experience in every feild under the sun, pay is the middle finger that I will give you every day, no callbacks, we will let you know when you get the job but no communication beforehand"
>wait 3 months, ignore any and all applications, reject anyone who applies as "unqualified"
>go to indian tech firm, they will make all of that shit up to qualify
>apply for a shit ton of h1b visas to jam the process and be assured at least one approval (no need to do that anymore, indian tech firms will do that for you now)
>get indian (literal) wage slaves
>???
>Profit!
>>
>>57599742
he won't poo in the loo after his metamorphosis
>>
>>57599760
That's some fine piece of anecdotal made up evidence, hot out of your ass tier shit. Brilliant.
>>
File: justocomohabiaplaneado1[1].jpg (49KB, 704x500px) Image search: [Google]
justocomohabiaplaneado1[1].jpg
49KB, 704x500px
>>57599790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
>>
>>57599810
Do you even know the difference between a green card and a non-immigrant visa?
>>
>>57599790
No, that's how it's actually done. They post job listings and pretend that applicants in the US don't meet their demands for the job. It's a necessary part of the visa application to show that they couldn't find Americans who could do the job
>>
>>57599790
>>57599835
If you dont think exactly this happens in the h1b program, ive got some bad news :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM
>>
>>57599872
>They post job listings and pretend that applicants in the US don't meet their demands for the job.
You do realize that they get paid almost the same amount of money, right?
>>
>>57597063
Go join a startup or move to Vietnam
>>
>>57597070
This, essentially.
>>
Haha! It was your fault for working for a company that didn't respect your ability!

Or it was your fault for browsing /g/ all day long. You have gotten rekt.
>>
I've been replaced by Pajeets years ago. Kept in contact, so I heard the company was having numerous problems with outsourcing to Chennai. Pajeets who claimed were "fluent in English" were anything but. They couldn't program for shit. Remaining local staff ended up not only training them but doing their jobs for them.

Me, I went back to university, finished my degree and now work happily in academia. We have two Pajeets from Pakistan working on some robot project and failing hard. Nobody takes them seriously.
>>
>>57597070
Pretty much this.
>>
>>57599521
>H1B means getting qualified personnel into the country
Spotted the idealistic liberal!
>>
>>57597063
Start a consultancy that hires the best of those 20 people who just got laid off.
Charge your company out the ass when pajeet cant deliver on the shit they lied about.
>>
>>57597063
Vote Trump!
>>
>>57597063
A corporation's job is to generate as much profit as possible. One way is to increase sales and revenue. Another is to decrease expenses, and employee salaries are an expense. That is why it is often said that corporations have no soul.

Unfortunately, most of the third world is such a craphole that people from there are HAPPY to come and work for 20% of your salary. With modern technology, anyone can have their CV read by anyone else in any country, and transport is cheap. If the corporation can afford the government license (or if there are no licenses required), that corporation will replace you for someone willing to accept 20% of your current salary.

However, the third world is still a craphole. Genius can thrive anywhere, but the average person is average, and the average third world craphole does not have good education. The person who is willing to accept 20% of your salary may not have 10% of your skill. Experienced corporations know this, typically via painful experience. They will only hire people are actually worth hiring: The geniuses of third world. Since geniuses are few, this should not threaten your job.

Inexperienced companies will hire lots of average workers and replace you. It might be to your benefit to leave such corporations, since they will inevitably experience failure.

And you? Make sure you do not get complacent. Keep learning, studying, and improving. Be 200% of what you are now, so that it will take 20 average third-world-educations to replace you.

Then you can be indispensable.
>>
>>57599885

Can personally confirm. I, too, along with 70 others in my department, had to train our foreign replacements. We mistakingly blame 'pajeets' or others for taking our jobs, when in fact, it is upper management that make the decision to outsource American jobs.

The bottom line is, and always will be, money. I guess it's too painful for some to admit that they are being sold out by members of their own race/nationality. I do not believe this will change under Trump, though I do hope I am proven wrong over time.
>>
>>57600548
why didn't you and the other 70 go on strike and occupy the offices instead?
>>
>>57600548
>had to train our foreign replacements
Why didn't you literally steal your bosses car?
>>
>>57600565
Disney is doing the same shit to their IT staff. If you didn't train the Pajeets then they would claim breach of contract and cut your severance pay
>>
Pajeets are just the stepping stone. Pajeets will be replaced by automation as well.

Companies that are replacing you with pajeets are bit dumb and cant afford the automation research right now, so they're doing the pajeet to compete with automated workforce.

Once automation become widespread/cheap, they will replace the pajeets with automation and neither of you will have jobs.

Estimated 80-90% of IT field will be removed due to automation
>>
>>57600629
>the same shit to their IT staff
>train the pajeets to fuck it up after you leave
>you get hired as a highly paid contractor
>>
>>57600629
It's illegal to fire you for going on strike, no breach of contract can deny that, and it's their fault for not having a union and taking them to court where they'll get rekt and Disney would've had to settle if they don't wanna be humiliated in front of the whole country.
>>
File: 1476565650046[1].png (299KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
1476565650046[1].png
299KB, 680x598px
>>57600629
I can only hope someone is training a pajeet to severely fuck something up
>>
>>57597485
You liked being cucked by pajeets flooding into your country, don't you?
>>
>>57600653
>Estimated 80-90% of IT field will be removed due to automation

>muh singularity

This will happen, but not in a couple of years or decades like programmers with a ridiculous sense of superiority think it will, this will perhaps be true in 2 centuries.

I would stop reading cheap blogs/pretentious news sites or watching so much science fiction.
>>
>>57597063
vote trump
>>
>>57599754
Ted Cruz tried to make the minimum wage for H1B's higher than Americans. Hopefully Trump does this.
>>
>>57599902
The hell they do. Prove it. You think Intel would apply for 3000 H1B visas so they could pay Pajeet slave labor the same as US educated, native English speaking citizens?

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajahahababanananNjajjaajajjajajaj

I bet you fall for the ole "watch me pull my thumb off" trick.
>>
>>57600565

That's a really good question that I don't have an answer for, but I do know we all signed legally binding documents that we would not unionize. I was there 13 years. We were given a severance package, and make to sign documents that effectively made it clear that we were not to disclose that we were outsourced. In stead, we were instructed to say to the press, "It was a business decision."

They did send us to a job search seminar, so that was nice I guess. I did feel like is was an act of kindness given to me by my executioner.

>>57600595
lel. I did park in the executives parking areas as I worked nights. when they came in in the morning they'd be pissed that they'd have to walk an extra 20 feet. I 'talked to' several times- to no avail.
>>
>>57599172
>implying pajeets are better
Companies just hire locally to create a nice product or a stable IT environment, then they go for pajeets to do basic maintenance.

When shit hits the fan, suddenly the locals come into the picture again.
>>
File: truth.jpg (154KB, 1068x1549px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
154KB, 1068x1549px
>>57599521
>Green Card lottery means getting random people into the country, qualified or not, including terrorists.
Bullshit.

First of all, it's around... what... 50000 people a year? Second, all candidates need a high school diploma minimum (no equivalents such as GED or whatever), at least 10-15k$ for a single person in funds, medical checkups, etc. Then they go do an interview with a visa official at an embassy, which means they need to know at least basic English.

Oh, and the chances of winning the lottery are around 1 in 100 or more.

Green Card immigrants intend to stay in the USA (otherwise they lose their green card status), which means they pay taxes and they buy goods and services locally.

H1B holders can stay in the country for max 5-6 years, and then they go home. That means they'll work any job for as little money possible and they'll save it all up and ship it out of the country. H1B holders can only work ONE job, which means if they get fired, they have to go home. Green Card holders hold the same rights as US citizens in terms of employment, so they'll just show their employer the middle finger and tell them to fuck off if they want to, because they can get another job at any time, just like you.

You are getting cucked by H1Bs and pajeets, which is legalized slavery, not Green Card lottery visa holders.

Also, the terrorists and uneducated fucks are coming en masse from fucking Mexico in the MILLIONS (compare that to less than 50k of diverse people from around the world). Take care of that, will you?
>>
>>57599790
That's exactly what it is.
Like... exactly. And it's not even funny.
>>
>>57600466
>Unfortunately, most of the third world is such a craphole that people from there are HAPPY to come and work for 20% of your salary.
Actually... hell no. I'm from the 3rd world, and no one in their sane mind would live on 20% of an IT guy's wage in the US.

Maybe 80%... Maybe 70%... but that's it.
>>
With the amount of people working and studying towards working in different IT fields. Reading all these stories about pajeets taking jobs and doing a horrible job. Im sure there are a few guys who arent complete pants on head retarded, if this was the case with 90% of the people then im sure they wouldnt be getting approved to come to work here in america.
>>
>>57601611
There are plenty of good pajeets doing a good job, but they aren't dumb enough to work for peanuts, so they don't get in the H1B cycle.
>>
>tfw live in 3rd world shithole where multinationals outsource some of their infrastructure cause of tax benefits and office workers and qualified management are cheap
>tfw they still bring Pajeets for IT cause IT people here won't work for them for less than 2k a month
Multinationals are a plague and those fucking Pajeets probably live on rice, beans and curry
>>
>>57601492
Not all of the third world is the same. Brunei != Bangladesh.
>>
>>57597070
>implying pajeets are more competent
>>
>>57597063
Learn Hindi
Offer to cut your pay and lead an even cheaper team all he way from India
Lord it over your new slaves as you inhabit that perfect niche of being too cheap and too skilled to fire
Live like a king in Pooinlooland despite your cut wages because cost of living isn't as high as SanFran
>>
>>57601326
>we all signed legally binding documents that we would not unionize

Lol
>>
pajeets are being fired where I am unless they're A+ employees, as corporate doesn't want to deal with visa uncertainty

t. brexit
>>
>>57602045
Why Hindi?
Don't the pajeets speak tons of different languages?
>>
>>57602143
Because it'll be their job to speak to you in either proper Hindi or proper English, the bean counters back home won't know or care about the nuances, and it's the language of bureaucracy so you can be on the take for any government corruption.
>>
>>57597485
Its just a prank bro
>>
>>57601326
>but I do know we all signed legally binding documents that we would not unionize. I was there 13 years.
lel how is that even legal, fucking murrika
you should've taken their ass to court
>>
>>57597744
you deserve to be the crack baby of a single mother on welfare like you are.
>>
>>57602045
>this is what I've been doing for 8+ years now
It's uh, it's not fun. You're basically herding cats who have no talent at all and require you to do 90% of it yourself so they can do that last 10% poorly and then you go back and finalize before it goes live.

We're actually hiring more local devs to keep up with the amount of auditing necessary. I really do not see how the company is saving money like this. Even thought the Indian teams are being paid a dollar an hour, they're causing us to be paid thousands of extra dollars per project on review.
>>
>>57602045
>>57602143
Learning hindi is useless, only about 40% of india speaks it as their 1st language. Then it jumps up to maybe 55-60% if you count 2nd and 3rd language speakers.

Unless you kinda want to know if theyre talking about or not, otherwise its pointless. If you run across indians who dont speak the same language then theyre going to use english. Too much of a pain the ass to use each others broken language.

>>57602045
To be honest, you can live well in india for $3k a month, thats including everything. Depending on what city youre in, you can get a 2-3bd apartment for less than $500 a month. Biggest expense would probably be gas if you drove a car there.
>>
>>57602045
I've sort of been considering something like this. Not as a corporate posting as that sounds like hell, though. My parents are from Bangladesh, and I know some family and their friends who are basically upper middle class and wanting to get into the tech business. I already know you can live it up on the cheap over there since my aunt that I stay with each time I visit lives in the penthouse of an apartment complex which she owns, complete with walls and armed security guards, and she has her own driver and a maid and a cook.

It'd be radical if I didn't get crushing depression every time I look down from the balcony and see a literal shanty town on the other side and beggars with missing arms and legs on the road.
>>
>>57601326
>we all signed legally binding documents
When niggers start gangbanging your wife something like this will put white bois in place

>I signed a paper
>There's my name on it
Fuck, you cunts are pathetic
>>
File: baby.png (107KB, 188x198px) Image search: [Google]
baby.png
107KB, 188x198px
>>57599172
>Plenty of time to retool for a different career.

Tell me, what other industry has better prospects than tech?
>>
>>57601043
Most H1Bs already make six figures.
>>
>>57597063
Learn how to exploit.With so many shitty pajeets in the industry there is so much shitty code.
>>
>>57602458
Maybe try biomedical engineering
>>
>>57602586
>He actually believes this

Companies are known to underpay H1Bs. If H1Bs complain the company can just boot them back to India.
>>
>>57602649
http://h1bdata.info/highestpaidcompany.php
>>
>>57602661
Once again retard, those are posted salaries, H1Bs (ones in tech positions at least) are not paid the same amount that's posted.

This is a fact.

http://visaxp.com/no-salary-h1b-visa-bench/
>>
>>57597063
get real job skills not """"""development"""""" code monkey work that can be outsourced by your superiors to an unairconditioned third world internet cafe the second you breathe wrong
>>
>>57597438
>writing comments for your corporate cuck position as "developer'"
jajajajaja
that is a serious meme
>>
>>57599172
>2. Do you really believe it's remotely possible corporate America will allow their operating costs to be increased like this?

More like, returned to levels comparable to before some smartass executives decided to fuck employees and customers alike and increase their and their shareholders' profits by replacing citizen personnel with cheap foreigners.
>>
>be Polish
>never wanted to go to western Europe take their jobs like most of his friends did, preferred to work in his homeland
>two million of Ukrainians arrived in the past few years, taking Polish jobs
>your job is taken by Ukrainians
>say "fuck it, let's go to the UK like the others did"
>apply for a job there, get hired
>arrive
>they say "sorry Polack anon, but we hired Pajeet instead, now fuck off"

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>57603339
Seriously, there's plenty of IT jobs available in Norway. Most young Norwegians prefer to study useless shit rather than computer science and engineering. This has led to a massive skill shortage in IT. Just learn basic Norwegian and you'll be hired in no time
>>
>>57603400
Woah, are you serious?
>>
>>57599172
Exponential growth is going to end sooner or later. The whole structure needs to change. Everyone knows it. If trump doesn't fuck corporate america in the ass america will go down the loo anyway - just like poo
>>
>>57600681
In my native language there's a saying that goes like "if you want to smack a dog, you'll always find some stick nearby". They can make up some random bullshit reason to punish you for your defiance, with their armies of lawyers and whatnot your chances to retaliate on legal grounds are negligibly small.
>>
>>57603400
Seriouslyl?
>>
>>57600653
Ok, so how is western society supposed to survive if 90% of the populace can't find any job anymore due to automation? 10% of rich fucks will live in walled-in cities with a handful of human servants and huge armies of robots/automata, and the remaining 90% will go back innawoods to live as hunter-gatherers like in prehistoric times before society based on work ever existed?
>>
It's sad that the H1B program gets abused like this. Around 50% of the people I work with are H1B or got citizenship through that program, all I can say in relation to that is: these are the smartest people from their given countries. Very hard workers and very talented. H1B's make america great because we steal the talent from every other workforce. I know that few americans could actually complete the job to the competency of the H1B's I know. So sad that the untrained masses blame immigrants when many Americans simply can't do the job
>>
>>57597063
Pray that President Trump cuts the H1Bs before the mid-terms
>>
File: 1474704183251.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474704183251.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>57603736
Is this b8?
>>
>>57603400
This isnterests me too
>>
>>57599677
i don't know if you realized this, but once a company get infiltrated by pajeets they tend to hire only more pajeets even if there are far more qualified applicants available. curry niggers also have the tendency to fill available positions with their (curry) friends and family.
>>
>>57603400
The Netherlands also has a shortage of IT people because everyone here studies economics.
But we are one of the biggest IT hubs of Europe.
>>
>>57603400
>tfw you become the pajeet
>>
>>57603736
t. pajeet patel
>>
>>57599902
The H1B holders are stuck in their jobs while americans can choose a higher paying company.
>>
>>57603807
Indian are an "ungreateful race" they benefit from western multiculturalism without giving anything back to the west
>>
Quit and join an Aryan start-up.
>>
>>57603669
>Ok, so how is western society supposed to survive if 90% of the populace can't find any job anymore due to automation?
Economics doesn't work that way.
Imagine there is a way to 100% manufacture a car from scratch via automation without a single human and that resources are infinite and the machines themselves free.
That car's value would be exactly $0. It's worthless.
We still have the benefits of a car but we don't have to pay for it. We don't have to work for it. If everything is automated and nobody can get a job then everything will cost nothing (assuming we have infinite resources).
>>
>>57603817

I do IT in the field of Economics. It's pretty hilarious how Economics has become the new STEM.
>>
>>57604268
>>57603817
What about engineering? Are positions needed in those fields?

Thinking about working in europe once I finish my engineering degree
>>
>>57604236
Yes, but resources are not infinite and machines will never be free. Cars may be cheaper, but that won't mean much if you have no income at all.
>>
File: 1465260827339.jpg (12KB, 259x225px) Image search: [Google]
1465260827339.jpg
12KB, 259x225px
>>57599677

This is the most naive post I've seen on /g/ this year
>>
>>57602001
its a fact, they are smart and modest. Get rekt elitist white pig. ;)
>>
>>57604332
I'm not even american you tard
>>
>>57604297

You're 8 years too late for a STEM degree.
>>
>>57597137
Company I worked with was gonna fire a guy. He was on notice for 2 weeks. First week into his notice period they tell him to check-in his shit because they said they were afraid he would sabotage them. He flipped a few if statements around, threw in a bunch of bad variables and shit functions and checked everything in.

After he left and we realised his shit wasn't working they asked me to compare his last check-in with earlier files in source control to figure out how to rollback.

Turns out, there were no earlier files. First ever check-in they asked him to do was while he was on notice.
>>
>>57597070
asshole
>>
>>57597131
>>57597438
>How to get blacklisted
>>
File: Untitled.png (171KB, 1116x843px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
171KB, 1116x843px
>>57604332
If pajeets are so smart, then India must be very advanced technologically (with the bulk of its advance being their own inventions) and very nice to live in. In that case pajeets shouldn't ever want to leave India. Somehow they do. So, something's not quite right here, it seems. Could it be that the initial assumption is false?

[captcha: white enfants]
>>
>>57604530
>implying that technological advancement is the only thing required to make a place nice to live.
>>
>>57604417
It means what, he never submitted anything at all while he was employed?
>>
>>57604332
>pajeet get hired because he's cheaper
>somehow pajeet acts like India is at least as good as Japan if not better
>>
>>57604530
There is this thing called "dollar printing machine", and the lack of debt payment. This is what makes one particular place nice to live in at the moment, and technologies just follows this "yolo oasis", but when shit goes real and doom comes in, pajeets will be smart enough not to pay your debts. ;)
>>
>>57604721
>pajeets will be smart enough not to pay your debts

our debts are backed by the strongest military on earth. what are yours backed by?
>>
>>57604379
oh dang.

Eh, I'll still give it a go. It's not like engineers are never needed.
>>
File: black_power.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
black_power.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>upper NJ is now flooded with currynigger tech support and friends due to Cognizant Technologies and other fortune 500 H1B farms
>THEY'RE EVEN SWITCHING TO INDIAN STYLE MANAGEMENT
>mfw I work as a notary while in school and nearly 70% of documents I sign are passport/visa related currynigger forms

The worst part is the near universal social retardation and the insistence on high class accessories while wearing PJs and sandals.

It's 40 fucking degrees, wear real clothes.

I feel so refreshed when an Indian customer actually holds a pleasant conversation.
>>
>>57597063
Time to go nuclear
https://www.se.rit.edu/~tabeec/RIT_441/Resources_files/How%20To%20Write%20Unmaintainable%20Code.pdf
>>
>>57603961
>polski skleps on every corner
>polish people now one of the biggest minorites in england
Brexit's not going to stop it because the new generation has been born, so you guys basically are the next gen Pajeets
>>
>>57604851
Oh, and if that wasn't bad enough: those companies have specific departments entirely related to visa/H1B management for their workers in order to assure a steady stream of "talent" from India's IT farms.

Most of these applicants for low tier positions are 30+ and already have at least a masters degree from an Indian university. You'd be amazed what information you dig up while working as a notary.
>>
>>57604879
>complaining about the poles
Better than pajeet, better than chavs as well
>>
Not technology related.
>>
>>57604988
I wasn't complaining, I don't really care about race
>>
>>57602336
POO
OO
O
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>57604851
Are there turds on your streets yet? Are the loos made use of?
If not, then pic related.
>>
>>57603753
oh no I believe it 100%. The top 1% of engineers world wide are harvested and brought to america thru H1B. 90% of american engineers cannot even compete on the same level. People who lash out at H1Bs just simply aren't talented. Though it is sad to hear of cases of abuse, many top companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc rely on these workers with great success as they are more talented then average americans. disclosure: I work for one.
>>
But why are they always Indian?
>>
>>57605119
t.pajeet
>>
>>57605800
IIT is an excellent pipeline for engineers. Excellently ranked globally. Pajeet is just a meme. In reality most come from China and India due to their great school systems and relative population to rest of the world. South America, notably Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Peru and Venuzula have some excellent talent. Eastern Europe has wonderful representation as well.

It comes down to global population percentages.
>>
>>57603973
No, hes right. As long as Trump actually sets up a minimum salary for H1B thats the same or higher than americans make, it'll actually help get the best from other countries.
>>
>>57606178
It's already set that way. Indian-Americans make more than any other group in the U.S.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
>>
>>57605119
THEY'RE NOT THE BEST, THEY ARE CHOSEN AT RANDOM RETARD.
>>
You guys do know this is why you have to switch jobs every 2-3 years in this industry right? In this industry you need to float from company to company taking a pay increase every time until you land a position in the gov
>>
>>57604766
US debts are backed by China. US military strength is based on logistics which is backed by oil. We have access to cheap oil because the USD is the easiest preferred currency of the people who have the oil. All we have to do for oil currently is write an IOU to China, conjure dollars, and send them to puppet oil dictators.

Right now China and the US are in a MAD situation because if one goes down it takes the other with it. As China continues to increase its sales to other parts of the world it becomes less dependent on the US demand for chink shit. As we continue to cuck ourselves by allowing the government to take out loans to pay special interests our dependency on China increases. As the balance of power shifts we have less control over our economy and become a Chinese colony. As soon is able to weather a US economic collapse China has the ability to turn our military in to what Russia's became after the collapse of the Soviet Union. At that point we either get down or lay down.
>>
>>57604888
Indian universities... fuck me, I would never hire anyone coming from such institutions. They're so corrupted, it isn't even funny anymore.
>>
start regretting your STEM degree
>>
>>57607551
>if at first you don't succeed... write your phone number on the exam paper
>>
>>57602190
this kind of shit is why people don't hire millennials. because you think that anything that can be done by tapping some things into a keyboard can't possibly be that serious. but deleting all of the comments in a bunch of code is serious. there are consequences to the shit you do on a computer and on the internet.

if you can't appreciate that, or if you find that irksome, then don't take a job in tech. but don't be surprised if a pajeet who won't joke about deleting a bunch of comments is more likely to be trusted with code than you are.
>>
>>57597063
HB1 working visas are intended for roles which have a shortage of applicants.

Gather evidence, and sue your employer.
>>
>>57605119
> many top companies like Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, etc rely on these workers with great success as they are more talented then average americans

I'm sorry I have to write this on /g/, but working for Amazon, Facebook, Google or Microsoft is a meme. These companies have nice products and all, but they're really not the best of the best.

Amazon's primary business is online sales, entertainment (through Amazon Originals/Prime) and support for their cloud hosting services (mostly pajeets).

Facebook's primary business is advertising.

Google's primary business is advertising and shares from app sales.

Microsoft's primary business is the sales of their operating system, which was made years ago and has been steadily declining since then.

There are many better companies than these. They're on top at the time being, but they're really far from anything special and they're not to be used as a benchmark. They're just trying to draw in the cheapest labor possible to maintain their shit... if they want innovation, they'll buy an innovative company. Take a look at Google's, Microsoft's or Facebook's acquisitions and you'll get what I'm saying.

Speaking from personal experience, I haven't heard ONE SINGLE GOOD THING about dealing with pajeets in my vicinity. I don't have anything against them, their skin color, their language, or anything really... but in my experience they just plain suck. I can't say the same for any other group, really, and that's sad.
>>
>>57606377
so you need to look for a pay increase every 2-3 years until you decide it's time to take a massive pay cut?
>>
>>57602641
This is tech, are you retarded?
>>
>>57607636
can somebody explain this joke to me
>>
>>57600466
> geniuses are few
That doesn't mean much when a seventh of the world lives in India.
>>
File: kek.jpg (57KB, 500x773px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
57KB, 500x773px
>>57607659
Chill bro, I'm a millenial, but do realize that these are the words of some kid or a faggot working at Target who just happens to be browsing /g/.

Fucking with people's shit like that isn't funny. You'll get fired, you'll get sued, you'll get blacklisted.

You wouldn't want your worker pissing in your soup, would you? So why would you delete code and sabotage your employer? Be professional. I'm personally confident that if I leave my company, they'll be worse off and that's enough for me. I won't throw a wrench in their gears.
>>
>>57597063
Wait for cheap H1B labour to the stopped by based Trump
>>
>>57597063
Hold out til President Trump kicks Pajeet's ass back to Pooland
>>
File: Y2od4d2.jpg (251KB, 603x703px) Image search: [Google]
Y2od4d2.jpg
251KB, 603x703px
>>57607693

If you work hard science / engineering jobs then they're pretty decent employees; most folks would agree, otherwise your experience is an anomaly.
If your experience is code-monkeys, then you'll get folks with the least competence.

I think that's where most of /g/ gets its skewed perception, and probably also a bit of disgruntled employees facing competition from abroad.
>>
>>57607752
>these are the words of some kid or a faggot working at Target who just happens to be browsing /g/.
if i showed you a picture of my stanford ID would that shut you up?
>>
>>57607693
A lot of people say they get fired because they're replaced by pajeets, but pajeets are so shit at their jobs these people get hired back with a higher pay in order to clean up the mess pajeets made.

Don't know why these american companies only think of short term solutions in order to boost profits, but then end up paying more once they find out pajeet has just been shitting it up the whole time.
>>
File: 1479390136742.gif (1MB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479390136742.gif
1MB, 400x360px
>the H1B meme

I thought /g/ was smarter than this!

http://www.nber.org/papers/w21175

>This paper explores the short-term effects of highskilled
immigrant labor flows on college-educated employment. We exclusively focus on computer-related
workers2 and the labor market effects generated by the H-1B visa program — the primary channel through
which computer-related foreign-born workers enter the United States each year- analyzed at the metropolitan
area level. The program is popular among employers and, usually, among foreign-workers, but has become a
particular source of objection among individuals concerned about whether foreign-born skilled workers hurt
the job prospects of natives, especially in computer related occupations (e.g. Matloff, 2008; Hira, 2007).3
This paper focuses on this issue and makes very important progress on two dimension.

>Our estimates support this second conclusion: Employers of computer-related workers did not hire more
natives when the foreign workers they intended to hire were denied H-1B visas. Instead the employment and
wages of natives in similar occupations was at best unchanged and at worst harmed. This is consistent with
the notion that H-1B workers complement native computer workers and/or increase the productivity of the
firm, and that skilled foreign-born workers have improved (or at worst left unchanged) the employment and
wage opportunities of natives. In this sense, our results complement work by Peri, Shih, and Sparber (2013)
who used decennial Census information and found that for each new foreign STEM worker (driven by H-1B
visa variation), between 0.5 and 0.6 native STEM jobs are created in the longer term.

http://migrationcluster.ucdavis.edu/events/past-events/events_2014-2015/conf_assets/cemir/papers/peri.pdf
>>
>>57607798
>if i showed you a picture of my stanford ID would that shut you up?
Let me get this straight... You study or work at Stanford, and yet you would be eager to do something as unprofessional as sabotaging an employer?

Please, by all means, show us your ID. Degrade the worth of your alma mater.
>>
>>57607790
I don't work with pajeets, but I e.g. interact with them in another company, I know I'm about to get shafted. Don't even make me speak of my experiences with "dedicated tech support".
>>
>>57607910
no, i thought you were saying that my condemnation of him removing comments looked like something a target employee would say.
>>
>>57607801
That doesn't matter, short term solutions are good for the CEOs reputation. He'll try to display some nice numbers on his quarterly powerpoint slides, and then he'll get a nice bonus. That's all he cares about.
>>
>>57607947
Misunderstanding... sorry about that.
>>
>>57607933
>"dedicated tech support".
More like "designated tech support", innit.
>>
File: pajeet.png (57KB, 660x418px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
57KB, 660x418px
>>57604160
pajeets file a disproportionate number of tech patents
>>
>>57607737
Someone is bound to call you to discuss how much you should pay to ensure you pass the exam.
>>
>>57607693
>Microsoft's primary business is the sales of their operating system, which was made years ago and has been steadily declining since then.

That's a severely outdated point of view. Afaik their main business now is cloud services (i.e. Azure).
>>
>>57608060
Is there a source for that? Genuinely interested.
>>
>>57606566
you say
>we
like you matter
>>
Become indispensable.
http://typicalprogrammer.com/how-to-develop-unmaintainable-software/
The trick is to make it seem you're doing them a favor while you're actually building them a cage.

Or you could just be good at your job. In my experience Indians are terrible when it comes to outsourcing or onshore insourcing.

I'm not saying they're inherently bad but from this perspective they are.
>>
>>57605037
Bangladesh did actually figure out how to poo in loo, having drastically cut down on open defecation rates in the past few years.
>>
>>57608345
Impressive. Wonder when they're gonna harness all that refuse to produce bio fuel and become the world's biggest energy producer..
>>
>>57604888
>applicants for low tier positions are 30+ and already have at least a masters degree
if you're not a 20 year old millionaire who monetized on his idea to change the world you suck big time
that we know
>>
What kind of tech job can i get to keep away from this shit?
>>
>>57597063
Update your resume, and start shopping yourself around.
>>
>>57609243
Virtually anything that requires PhD or being fluent in 3+ world languages.
>>
>>57604191
Pretty much this. The only way you can land significant work as a white male without being bumped down for diversity is by working for companies with <50 employees where the federal discrimination laws don't apply and there is no hag HR department full of shitlibs to trade you in for a token.
>>
>>57605013
>I don't really care about race
Well in that case, there are a lot of people who want your spot in Britain, do kill yourself and make way for them eh chap?
>>
>>57605119
>Companies use foreign workers because they're the best
>Restaurants use frozen food because it tastes the best
>If fresh produce didn't want to get replaced by frozen it should just taste better
>>
>>57609243
Nuclear engineering

no pajeets in that field
>>
>>57609708
what about east asian males?
>>
>>57609243
None. Just pick a tech job and don't be loyal to your employer.

>>57609585
You kidding?
There are TONS of pajeet PhDs! And they're on Canadian forums asking for information on how to immigrate there, only to be told "how the hell did you get a PhD if you can't do 1 hour of research?".

I'm dead serious.
>>
>>57609960
>I'm dead serious.
I believe you. I was talking about jobs that require PhD to perform, not jobs where HR is asking for PhD.
>>
>>57610001
>I was talking about jobs that require PhD to perform
Well, they're safe for now, at least from what I hear.
But mark my words... some idiot will try to import replacement pajeets and we'll be in the this whole machine yet again.
>>
>>57597485
Its optimization ;^)
>>
>>57609960
>pajeet phd
Poo high density?
>>
>>57608060
They have three major divisions now: Intelligent Cloud (Azure + Windows Server + business services), Productivity and Business Processes (Office/O365, Dynamics CRM), and More Personal Computing (Windows, Xbox, hardware). MPC makes as much revenue as the other two combined.

The only way they're getting Azure to grow is by schmoozing old fart CIOs. I have the displeasure of having to deal with it for one of my clients, and I honestly can't understand why anyone would select it over AWS.
>>
>>57609903
India went nuclear long time ago. what are you on about.
>>
>>57610127
In America that is

Also nuclear engineering will give you a job pretty much anywhere on earth
>>
>>57610085
>combining Xbox sales with Windows
Nice mental gymnastics. Windows brings less revenue than Azure, Office, and Xbox.
>>
>>57610157
how do you move into that after graduating with a computer related degree
>>
>>57610198
Not sure.
>>
>>57599677
you're a fucking faggot
you have no fucking idea what goes on in HR in a big corp these days
>>
>>57610193
Don't complain to me, complain to MS. And Windows still brings in a shitload of money. Do you think OEM licenses are free?
>>
>>57604332
>Indians
>smart
Chose one, those poo in the loo's only recite what the read in books with no deeper understanding
>>
You gotta compete against these people. You have to show how much of a problem would it be for these companies to be "diverse" (that is, replace one group of whiteys with one group of indians).
>>
Start doing this

https://github.com/Droogans/unmaintainable-code

they won't be able to fire you
>>
File: 20161119_072855.jpg (224KB, 548x731px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_072855.jpg
224KB, 548x731px
>>57597063
Attach this to all internal emails.
>>
>>57597063
Start crossdreasing and tell them you're trans and that it's discrimination if they fire you.
>>
>>57599521
>H1B means getting qualified personnel into the country
t. someone who has never worked with one
>>
>>57609243
None. Just seek a new job every 2-3 years regardless of how well the company or your salary is doing.
>>
>>57614136
implying theres room for muh trans feels in the new indian style management they're going to bring about
>>
>>57603400
What if I'm not white and not Indian?
>>
>tfw you're training pajeet and swapnil but you already got a better job lined up
>>
>>57613070
If they don't fire you based on that, that means that they are aware that you have written/still write unmaintainable code. In that case, they can accuse you of sabotage/bad quality work and fire you on these grounds alone.
>>
>>57610001
So, masters is the new high school graduation, and PhD is the new masters?
>>
>>57609547
Yea right. People struggle with employment because they are shit at writing resumes (that's what we're told by "HR experts" where I live). If people get better at writing resumes, that will create millions of new jobs for everyone, of course.
>>
>>57604633
you can reset a repo then push to it
>>
>>57615229
Not that anon but
People struggle with employment because they are retarded, getting a job is easy as fuck
>>
A lot of Pajeets get jobs after getting a master's degree from an American University.
Blame the universities for having fucked up criteria for admission.
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.