[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be my last motherboard with PCI?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: asus_z97-e_b_0542.jpg (2MB, 3390x2591px) Image search: [Google]
asus_z97-e_b_0542.jpg
2MB, 3390x2591px
Will it be my last motherboard with PCI?
>>
>>57595107
No
>>
>>57595107
Most stuff is now USB or PCIe x1. PCIe x1 gives the same speed as PCI, so it is not really needed any more.
>>
>>57595179
Look at this retard.
>>
>>57595179
Fuck off. I'm not buying new cards just to fill the jewish pockets.
>>
>>57595195
You have hurted my feelings. I will report you if you are in the UK, to the Feelings Authorities of Great Britain and Related Districts.

>>57595209
Your current add-on cards are not going to work forever. When they break, you may find that there is not much choice.
>>
>>57595279
You realize PCI slots are there to support business, right? You don't throw away million dollar machines because they use PCI.
>>
>>57595336
OP is a business with a few million dollar machines? Because the mobo OP shows can be had for $80: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132512
>>
This is why I like my ASRock 980de3/u3s3 mobo. Mix of older hardware support and new. Kinda like my Asrock 939dual sataII mobo is in my old gaming pc. it had both full speed agp 8x and pci-e16 support in addition to ide/sata and pci e x1 and pci slots
>>
>>57595382
You must be illiterate.
>>
>>57595432
Indeed. Both illiterate and retarded (>>57595195). Thanks for keeping me company, btw. Birds of a feather, etc etc
>>
File: Uten navn.jpg (498KB, 1145x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Uten navn.jpg
498KB, 1145x1041px
How much do I need to pay pajeet to make my ISA card compatible with Windows 10? So that I can use it to communicate with my 30 year old CNC Machine?
>>
>>57595195
>>57595209
You fags fuck off back to /b/ and /v/. I remember him from fucking years ago, and he was mostly an okay person to have discussions and arguments with, minus being a cancerous tripfag attention whore who enjoys ejaculating into the bowels of other men. You're probably part of the horde that descended on half of the interest boards starting sometime in 2011. Also, logical increments isn't for people who know anything about the hardware they're buying beyond assembly (barely). It's for people who would otherwise buy proprietary Dell and HP shit that fails in a couple of years due to design and assembly related problems. I hope your lazy, useless millennial asses die of a combination of syphilis and lifelong alcohol abuse by the early 2020s, and that your morbidly obese American girlfriends hook up with ethnic members of the lower classes who then molest your children.

>>57595279
>Your current add-on cards are not going to work forever.
Perhaps not forever, but I have working PCI cards that may be older most of current /g/.
>>
>>57595587
There is stuff like this, just in case: https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-Express-Adapter-Card-PEX1PCI1/dp/B0024CV3SA
>>
>>57595587
>butthurt: the post
>>
>>57595616
I've tried one of these on four different motherboards and it only worked on one - and even then it was still wonky. Not even with anything weird, just a sound card.
>>
>>57595587
Is this a meme??
>>
>>57595621
I'm not even mad. It's just fun to make points with exaggerated outrage, which you'd understand if you weren't a complete fatggot who spent his childhood being protected from bullies like the teachers trying to educate you by Queen Mommy the First of PTA.

>>57595663
No. Your generation is a meme. Milhouse not being a meme is a meme. What the bull does to your wife while you jerk your tiny /v/irgin cock off is a meme. This is just me being bored and shitposting in a shitpost thread at shitposters.
>>
>>57595508
protip
dont use windows 10

i communicate with mori sekei's from the late 90's with late 90's technology
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.