[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought one of those shitty chink USB audio controllers and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: TheFireRises.jpg (1MB, 3840x2560px) Image search: [Google]
TheFireRises.jpg
1MB, 3840x2560px
I bought one of those shitty chink USB audio controllers and after 2 weeks it finally malfunctioned.

The issue is that I'm using a server without integrated sound card as a desktop PC.

So how shall I get sound?

I have a laptop, an Android phone, an orange pi and a video card that has audio over HDMI but no monitor with HDMI.

Is there some way to run the HDMI to the pi or the laptop and only use it to output aound?
>>
i can't say that i've been in a predicament similar to yours in the past so pardon my ignorance but have you tried installing gentoo
>>
>>57593441
cant tell how much of that pic is shopped t b h
>>
>>57593441
http://www.newegg.com/Sound-Cards/BrandSubCat/ID-1315-57?Order=PRICE
>>
>>57593809
>Oy vey, buy more!
Nevermind, I just fixed the connector of an old pair of USB headphones so those work

Get fucked, Jewish filth
>>
>>57593666
the only thing shopped in OP picture is the mask
hard to believe rite?
>>
>>57594366
do normies still think that girl is attractive? I remember there was a period of time when it seemed everyone thought she was hot
>>
>>57594381
she literally turned ugly as soon as she turned 18
>>
File: chloe 1475377290490.jpg (76KB, 634x859px) Image search: [Google]
chloe 1475377290490.jpg
76KB, 634x859px
>>57593666
>cant tell how much of that pic is shopped t b h
nothing besides the mask is shopped.

she went from a cute girl to a flat-chested feminazi hag.
>>
File: 80234832.jpg (572KB, 2000x1494px) Image search: [Google]
80234832.jpg
572KB, 2000x1494px
>>57595431
>>
>>57595784
doesn't really look any different

who is she, anyway?
>>
>>57596128
The new quarterback from that team in Chicago
>>
>>57596133
ah, i'm not really into sports
that'd explain it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.