[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autoapplying for jobs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1427820103132.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1427820103132.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
Was browsing GitHub one day, came across an interesting program that claims to automate the process of applying for jobs on indeed.com.

Finally got it to run, but it produces no results when searching for jobs. My theory is that indeed changed its search engine interface and thus the program was no longer compatible. But this should be an easy fix, right?

Anyone want to help me fix this program up? A lot of NEETs here could use this. It would be nice to have a tool in our pocket that gives us an edge with 0 effort on our part.

>programming language: Ruby
>>
>>57593204
>Was browsing GitHub one day, came across an interesting program that claims to automate the process of applying for jobs on indeed.com.
link
>>
>>57593440
>>57593440
https://github.com/jmopr/job-hunter
>>
Man, shit like this is why no recruiters ever reply to me.
>>
"Shit like this" isn't being used by the normie community.

The only program i've found doesn't even work!
>>
How silly
Who needs a shitton of interviews if you're going to fail all of them
>>
It's not even going to work m8.

If you want an interview, you have to tailor your cover letter to the specific job at the very minimum. This program isn't going to tailor your cover letter for you.
>>
>>57593819
>implying employers ask unqualified people for interviews.

>>57593903
I have received many interviews before without submitting any cover letter at all. Don't be a defeatist. The strategy here is to leave the numbers game to indeed while networking in real life.
>>
>>57593440
well?
>>
>>57593664
https://github.com/jmopr/job-hunter/issues/6

>Does not send FizzBuzz
lmao which one of you was this
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.