[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Microsoft Surface Book w/ Performance Base

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Surface-Book.png (730KB, 1368x749px) Image search: [Google]
Surface-Book.png
730KB, 1368x749px
Hey guys,
Quick question, does anyone on here know when the Microsoft Surface Book with Performance Base (Surface Book i7 or whatever the f**k you want to call it) is set for release in the UK?

Was going to buy the new Macbook Pro, but I then remembered I'm not a sheep haha (here come the apple fanboys)

Cheers guys!
>>
>>57582340
>but I then remembered I'm not a sheep haha
So you'll buy a Mac, right?
You're not one of the 90% who'll buy a Windows box "because that's what everyone else does", are you? You know, the sheep.
>>
>>57582340
>>57582502
When Apple and Microsoft shills meet.
>>
>calls apple sheep
>decides to follow the other herd
fuck off and stick to the macbook pro
>>
File: 3mLydMU.png (70KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
3mLydMU.png
70KB, 243x200px
Hey goys,
Quick question (I have no access to google), has anyone heard of the Microsoft[TM] Surface Book(R) that comes with the Performance Base(C)?

Was going to buy our competitor's offering but I'm not a sheep *nervous laughter*.

What is this your first night on a job?
>>
>>57582340
Why are you censoring fuck?
I hate you
>>
>>57582340
>Was going to buy the new Macbook Pro, but I then remembered I'm not a sheep haha (here come the apple fanboys)
Spending $3000 on a Microsoft laptop is even dumber than buying a MacBook
>>
>>57582502
Being contrarian just to be contrarian makes you a hipster. Further Apple users are considerd sheep because they bend over and pay Apple a shit ton of money for a non repairable computer.
>>
Jesus there's a lot of butt hurt people in here.

No real idea when it's coming out man, its just estimated to be early 2017
>>
>>57583740
Because he f***ing can you fa***t motherf*****.
>>
>>57582569

OP is probably a MS shrill, but as a surface user, this thing is sooo much better than the MBP. I actually prefer people don't find out about this or are too afraid to switch.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.