[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hello im korean please help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: DOS.png (11KB, 791x495px) Image search: [Google]
DOS.png
11KB, 791x495px
Hello, I am Korean. In Korea, because I lack information I came here to ask here I am private game server vm the operation as ware. But ddos attack was coming I don't know how to stop. Have you ever tell anybody like? I am Korean, but if you are interested in Korea I'm going to give you the information about Korea. I beg you.
>>
How big is your dick?
>>
Stop playing games you manchildish gook
>>
Stop eating dogs.
>>
>>57571148
Install Gentoo
>>
>>57571148
Are you a Korean?
>>
>>57571178
>>57571196

음성듣기번역하기언어전환영어
Yes I am Korean.
I'll provide all the information I am in Korea, if you help me. I beg you.
The game is darkeden ubuntu linux. I beg you.
>>
File: helpme.png (475KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
helpme.png
475KB, 1920x1200px
제발 도와주세요 DDOS 공격을 당하고 있습니다. 저는 한국사람입니다 저는 미국을 사랑합니다 제발 도와주세요 트럼프만세
>>
now this is what I call meme
>>
>>57571214
why u eat dog
>>
>>57571148
Change your IP address.
>>
>>57571148
> Not running red star
And this is why you will never be best korea
>>
>>57571478
Attack comes when we change the ip.
>>
>>57571361
>9gag
Dropped.
>>
>>57571148
Serious answer: hook up fail2ban to read your game server's logs.
>I am Korean, but if you are interested in Korea I'm going to give you the information about Korea.
What's Korean for "gaijin"?
>>
>>57571214
>darkeden
That game was really stupid but kinda fun, I have good memories of it.
Good luck with your private server koreaman
>>
>>57571747
waeguk-saram?
>>
>>57571747
The two fail ban apt - I don't know how it should be set to, he did have to install as get team viewer by help. I urge the Korean woman is an American man, I like them very much.
>>
>>57571800
>I urge the Korean woman is an American man
wat
>>
>>57571800
>I urge the Korean woman is an American man, I like them very much.
Based google translate
>>
send ips lol
it's probably skidirai users again. fucking iot botnets
>>
>>57571800
I don't quite understand you, but you really need to learn more about Linux before you run a public server. Any way, do you have a list of the attackers' IP addresses? Do you have logs? But a screenshot with the logs.
>>
>>57571822

음성듣기번역하기언어전환영어
Team viewer if you could help me with? I'm going to tell you how I target Korean woman, and I'll give you any information about Korea. Please I beg you.
>>
>>57571848
>Team viewer if you could help me with? I'm going to tell you how I target Korean woman, and I'll give you any information about Korea. Please I beg you.
>>
>음성듣기번역하기언어전환영어

>Eumseongdeudgibeonyeoghagieonajeonhwanyeonga

What does this mean? I only read Korean, I can't speak it.
>>
>>57571853
>I'm going to tell you how I target Korean woman
kek

Before you do anything else, try following this: http://ubtutorials.com/tutorial/1139/how-stop-small-ddos-attacks-ubuntu. And for Christ's sake (Christianity is pretty popular in Korea right now, right?) do NOT let random 4channers administer your server.
>>
>>57571889
Oh it's a translation when information provider available to translate. Seriously, don't worry about.
>>
>>57571895
Thank you. But it can to stop ddos?
>>
>>57571955
If you block their addresses, yes.
>>
>>57571148
>Hello i am a korean who comes from korea which is where koreans come from and being a korean i have issues with korean related activities. Korea.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.