[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.I.P Mark Zuckerburg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: mark-zuckerburg-dead-620x400.jpg (19KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
mark-zuckerburg-dead-620x400.jpg
19KB, 620x400px
http://www.theshovel.com.au/2016/11/17/mark-zuckerburg-dead-at-32-denies-facebook-has-problem-with-fake-news/

>Facebook founder Mark Zuckerburg – who died of heart complications at his Californian home today – says the proliferation of fake news stories on the site he built is over exaggerated. He was 32.
>>
go shill your shitty australian "news" website somewhere else
>>
>>57564173
(OP) (You) is a faggot
>>
File: image.png (176KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176KB, 850x478px
Holy shit, I didn't even know that he had health issues, this is crazy.
>>
>Zukerburg died from blood loss after taking 3 cocks at once in his ass and rupturing his anus.
>>
Is it Facebook that has fake news or users linking to fake news? It would be kinda shitty if they censored users even if they linked to the onion, but then again this is Facebook.
>>
Wow, I'm in shock. And he did so much for charity. I'm going to organise a protest about goods death. See you there /g/
>>
>totally legitimate news
>>
>>57564173
how about a more reputable source faggot
>>
>Liberal meadia wants to eliminate fake news sources and thus minimize the chance that normal people learn to check facts or think critically for themselves

Fuck it man
>>
>>57564173
Almost got me excited there.

OP is a faggot
>>
Media is really pushing the narrative that the election happened because of fake news. Guess who's going to decide what's fake or not?
>>
>>57564581
>eliminating our lies is a liberal plot to make people more susceptible to their lies
holy fuck that projection
>>
>>57564173
>made me check
8/10
>>
>>57566541
JIDF pls go
>>
>>57566538
it's a stupid fucking narrative from crybabies who are unable to face their own shortcomings, but it's also true that there's a literal propaganda corps in /pol generals churning out facebook disinformation 24/7 with the explicit goal of deceiving people, and you shouldn't play dumb when normalfags finally notices the obvious. the only thing that's fucked up about it is that it took them this long and this hard of a kick to notice
>>
>>57566541
(((their))) lies
>>
>>57566557
>>57566568
>pol shitposts separated by exactly 1 minute
looking forward to your screencap with the (You) clipped out
>>
Funny website. It looks like facebook did actually have problems with fake news articles though.

>Donald Trump’s entire campaign has been rigged and is being funded by Hillary Clinton, the Republican candidate has claimed.
http://www.theshovel.com.au/2016/10/19/trump-i-have-proof-hillary-is-funding-my-campaign/
>>
>>57566538
>>57566565

And look at this. I hate that fucking bitch.

>Merkel With Obama: Internet ‘Disruptive’ Force that Has to Be ‘Contained, Managed, and Steered’ by Government

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/17/merkel-obama-internet-disruptive-force/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.