[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CLASSIFIED NATIONWIDE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 225x225px
Okay, so i pretty much think now, there's absolutely got to be a massive classified artificial intelligence program and its aiming its eye at every last single human being, especially in america.
There's no way all these commercials come on tv ate directed at random coincedental times for people to see and hear. Whats really going on has got to be a massive trove of 'filekeeping' of everyone!
Specific commercials are played on tv at the most coincedental times which surround the type of profile peoples lives fit. The media has a big part to do with it, but i do believe the technology out there is far ahead of anything many people know. Not only are tv commercials directed at people at down to the second time, but also products and services all across the board... Phones, digital devices, game systems.. So many things, especially if a particular something is connected to the internet. Honestly im surprised people havent come out talking about their refrigerators suggesting what kind of food to eat, or at very least try to sub consciously control people into seeing something without them really paying attention to it which in turn makes them make a judement into getting whatever these elites want them to get. The more n more i see and hear, theres no fucking way im imagining this shit!
I understand marketing things subconsciously through visuals and hearing, but this has really got to be something massively larger! Almost so that this technology can pretty much know what your thinking. Anyone else think a mass artificial intelligence program exists?
This goes deep, but it's already applied it's 'eye' to every last single device out there to basically file cabinet EVERYONE and study their behavior patterns and incredibly so much more.
Anyone's feedback?
>>
There's NO WAY it's some military personnel assigned to keep tabs of Everyone. It has to be an incredible quantum computer.
>>
ITT: op just found out ad-sense exists
>>
File: mfw.jpg (1MB, 1440x1882px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
1MB, 1440x1882px
>>57560727
This was interesting, say it on drudge the other day...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/33_Thomas_Street
>>
>>57560814
>people

the cost of that tho
>>
File: tmp-cam-294942465.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tmp-cam-294942465.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
... Yeah seen that earlier, either on yahoo, appygeek or bloomberg. https://theintercept.com/2016/11/16/the-nsas-spy-hub-in-new-york-hidden-in-plain-sight/

Also, on the ai subject... Google ia working on ai that is said to find "apples in a maze"
Well... Can you imagine if they change those parameters to a human being (the apple) by name or even facial recognition and hooked it up to its worldwide servers(the maze)?.... Wow. And i really kind of think thats just a front end play date for the public... What's really out there is a quantum computer with ai that can do incredible things, and it might very well be classified.
The government already obtains plenty of information on people illegally, and some of that is done by human hands like classified operations in branches of the military, but the ai they have can do what any human operator can do, times who knows... Millions, billions, trillions of times faster and greater.

Shit im watching johnny 5 now on mtv classics, and that was in the 90s. The government has to have technology like far advanced ai, years and years ahead of what the Public knows of.

Just think about this stuff... Do you really think all these "coincidences" are trully "coincidence" ? Yeahhhhhhh okayyyyyyyyy. I really bet its all by chance

Dude!!! And i swear,to god my,phones,starting,to,tell me,google,wants,to know my,location and my,tv is,going hay wire!!!!! Sorry for,the commas im ona phone. I wasnt gonna,include that, but i think i just need,to say it! Freak,shit,is happening to my,electronics!
I already think they can, sidechannel attack,any,encryption,and,even kill my,electronics by voltage overload, but thats a different,subject... Its,just,weird,shit...
Anyway,about,the classified,ai though.....
>>
>>57560956
this

get rekt OP
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.