[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Running out of patience... just kill me...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fuck you Denuvo.png (23KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you Denuvo.png
23KB, 620x320px
Running out of patience... just kill me...
>>
File: 1423549731401.png (59KB, 809x808px) Image search: [Google]
1423549731401.png
59KB, 809x808px
i'm so freaking bored it depresses me, but it's not worth the 60 bucks coz i drop it after 1-2 hours coz i'm so burned out
>>
>>57553319
>>>/v/
anyway anon, what's the matter? Pay for the product or wait for the crack.
CPY is slow, but at least they are able to crack it.
>>
File: DrugItem_3508.jpg (194KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
DrugItem_3508.jpg
194KB, 600x419px
>>57553345
nah just gonna pay a russian guy 2 bucks to offline activate it for me. fuck you denuvo, had to swallow my pride but i still win coz you get nothing out of me.
>>
>>57553470
how does this work anyway? You give him remote access to "activate" it for you?

How the hell can he even do that? is it just a bypass or a whole crack?
>>
>>57553470
Does this Russian guy know how to crack denuvo and is just profiting from it?
I don't understand how some random guy operating alone has managed to do this faster than scene groups with multiple experienced members.
>>
>>57553533
>How can't these kiddies be faster than a person who created the DRM in the first place.

Gee I wonder anon
>>
>>57553491
Basically denuvo has no "online" copy protection (i.e. phoning home), so you pay some Russian $2 to TeamViewer into your pc, log into his steam account, and download the game. Then, as long as you remain offline when you play it, it thinks you've bought the game
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (274KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
274KB, 1920x1080px
>>57553491
>>57553533
There's a whole underground market for that.
it's pretty easy to do, just follow his instructions he gives you offline activation code so you must finish the game before going online, reactivation sometimes is free.
>>
>>57553319
>being poor
>>
It's just a virtual machine that obfuscates the shit out of the game's code. Turns a x86 instruction into like 100 VMProtect instructions that get interpreted. Plus some antitamper features.

It's totally crackable but the scene doesn't have the talent anymore. They either moved on, got hired by the same companies they defeated or went to jail.

All you have to do is write a single devirtualization tool that cracks all denuvo games. The pirated version will be objectively superior compared to the genuine version. Good luck finding a wizard that can do anything except work around shit
>>
>>57553591
>>57553581
Thanks. I've heard this being a thing, but I never knew how exactly is done.
>>
Why not just play games without DRM? There are plenty cool of them on Gog and other places.
New vidya aren't even that cool to justify fucking around with some bullshit DRM.
>>
>>57553319
Why don't you just pay for the product you want you goddamn degenerate? Literally what is the reason you are complaining?
>>
>>57554621
he's probably underaged
>>
>>57553319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_JIhn3vJVI
test
>>
>>57553319
I want to see if the crack fixes the issue with dishonored 2
>>
>>57554707
of course it won't.
There's denuvo games that run fine.
Just face the truth and blame Arkane.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (39KB, 306x238px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
39KB, 306x238px
>>57554707
Not all Denuvo games run like shit though. Particularly MGSV and DOOM.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.