[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yarghh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Windows Thread

Let's discuss the state of the piracy scene on Windows operating systems. Back in the days, I find people were much more active doing cracked OS'es and even their own versions of a certain OS (like once I had Windows XP ultimate which was fucking sick and better than the original). Nowadays, that shit seems to have died down. Makes me sad :(

Anyways, why not start with a question.

Windows 10, are the cracks good or are they shit? Can you crack games and still have fun or is it fucking shit? You tell me
>>
>>57547216
Why don't you torrent some shit and find out
>>
>>57547216
I'm running a legal copy of Win10 Pro, but it's pretty easy to crack. AutoKMS that shit and forget about it. And there are plenty of gaymes on TPB, Mr. DJ's repacks seem to work the best.
>>
>>57547216

Dear ass,

March right back out the way you came in on that fucking horse. Take your style and try not letting doors hitting your way on out of this blunder. Snip the freak on above good beans.

Sincerely,
Snert
>>
ITT: underage general
>>
>>57547497
>/g/ is for the discussion of technology and related topics
>unless I don't like it, then you're underage
>>
Haven't pirated a game in a while, until Civilization VI came out. Now I'm waiting for it to drop below $30 on Steam to buy it.

Steam and Humble Bundle have made it easy to pick up good games for little money on sales.

I paid $15 for cs:go and so far have made $45 selling items I got dropped in game. Never opened a case, never bought a skin. Thanks valve.
>>
>>57547216
Everyone who wanted Windows 10 got it for free when MS gave all the pirates legit licenses. No one needs to pirate it anymore.
>>
>>57547785
Nice shitpost, retard.
>>
>>57547405
Had Cracked Window 8 (activated by KMS) updated to Windows 8.1 and used the free upgrade to Windows 10. Microsoft issues a real key when you upgrade. No longer need KMS!!!
Did this on over 15 machines !!!
>>
>>57549429
Say that to my face, fuck boi.
>>
Just say you're disabled and you get the upgrade for free
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.