[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fgltt/ - Funny GNU/Linux Troll Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: img.jpg (210KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
210KB, 800x500px
How do you fuck with people that use GNU/Linux and don't know enough about it?

I've got a roommate that uses Ubuntu and I chrooted into his system from a live Arch usb stick while he was sleeping, set up an ssh server, installed mpv, xdotool, vim, tmux, redshift, unclutter and a couple of other things.
I changed his root password (it's not like he uses it on Ubuntu anyways) and enabled ssh-ing as root.
I also set up a directory in his home called .sysdoc in which I put some simple scripts I, some troll videos and soundtracks like Salil Sawarim.
This is one of the scripts (others do some trivial things to make my job easier):
#!/bin/bash

mpv --no-video lilith.ogg --start=01:01 &

while true; do
redshift -O 1000 > /dev/null
xdotool mousemove "$(shuf -i 0-1365 -n 1)" "$(shuf -i 0-767 -n 1)"
redshift -O 25000 > /dev/null
done

It rapidly changes screen color from red to blue and randomly moves the mouse across the screen, while playing some dubstep soundrack from DMC I had laying around.
I can use xdotool to move his mouse a little just to get him curious at first, unclutter to make it totally disappear and then maybe run the script, all from my phone (using connectbot as the ssh client) while lying in bed.
Maybe I'll put a timer on some commands, so when he initialy calls me to check his laptop and something starts while I'm there, he has no reason to suspect me.
When I change the DISPLAY variable to :0 I can also play some videos like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4 (is there a way to prevent him from closing them?)

What do you think /g/?
Do you have any suggestions?

Also, how do *you* fuck with GNU/Linux users?
>>
>>57546831
install Solus.
>>
>>57546857
fuck off kevin
>>
>>57546831
No offense, you seem like a total faggot!
>>
>>57546885
why?
>>
>>57546870
i have solus installed and who's kevin
>>
>>57547150
pls don't troll in the funny troll thread
thank you
>>
File: ee28.png (146KB, 1075x793px) Image search: [Google]
ee28.png
146KB, 1075x793px
>>
>>57546831

>how do *you* fuck with GNU/Linux users?

I help them learn about Linux so they realize how poorly developed it is and realize that they're mental midgets for using it. Then I teach them how they can use most of the excellent GNU software with other superior kernels.
>>
>>57547368
>with other superior kernels
Like what? BSD?
>>
>>57547384

No, that's decades old, but FreeBSD and OpenBSD and NetBSD and DragonFly BSD and Haiku and MINIX are pretty good.
>>
>>57547398
My personal perception is that the ones that STILL pushes BSD meme on desktops in the year of 2017 are mentally deranged NEETs with a fake superiority complex.
>>
>>57547420

You come across as pretty butthurt to be honest. Nobody is pushing a decades old OS in a year that hasn't come though.
>>
>>57547420
This. Even redox and syllable are more palatable.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.