[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you feel about lisa gade, /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lisagade.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lisagade.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
how do you feel about lisa gade, /g/?
>>
>>57546473
best grandma tech
>>
Tech gran is cool. If wymyn want to get into tech journalism they should follow her example.
>>
>>57546533
>>57546516
isn't she a bit of a shill tho? never really a harsh critic of anything
>>
Generally unbiased and informative.
>>
>>57546726
She's pretty unbiased though, she just tries to not shit over things too much even when she doesn't like them.

For shitting over things /g/ already has the manlet of macbook repair anyways.
>>
>>57546774
rossman is a manlet? that's pretty funny
>>
>>57546473
Her and Flossy are /g/ approved

Always a no bullshit, very detailed reviews
>>
File: 1478630463316.png (272KB, 601x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1478630463316.png
272KB, 601x1016px
>>57546797
He's not a manlet he's 5'8 that's quite above average in the Philippines.
>>
>>57546841
Is there a video where i can see him wesring his pants like that. Also anyone under 5'11" should not be allowed to reproduce
>>
>>57546761
Do you ever leave? I have consistently seen you here for 2 years and i dont even browse very often
>>
She's good but I feel bad for her sometimes, you can tell she wants to have the large subscriber count of linus techshills and technigger. If she was a 26 year old with nice cleavage she would probably have 1mil subscribers.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.