[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANK YOU BASED INTEL AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>>
>thank you from removing competition
is /g/ the most retarded board
>>
>>57537465
FUCK OFF BUTTBLASTED AYYYMAD FAG
>>
Why does intel even bother innovating, AMD is still stuck somewhere around i5-750 level.
>>
>>57537465
This
Even if Intel is better, AMD needs to live long.
Actually I think we need more brand and more manufacturers.
If AMD dies, we will get a Comcast-stupid monopoly
>>
>>57537465
no it's just the dumb faggot OP. every time you see someone use "AyyMD" unironically you should know that they're reddit posters.
google ayymd to see what i'm talking about, it's a community cuck shitposters visit.
>>
>>57537465
I don't understand your post. If the competition is "removed", it's not because of intel but because of the competitor. Maybe it's time for AMD to finally step up, but I don't understant the logic of blaming intel for AMD's failure.
Don't get me wrong, I'd be the first happy with AMD being able to compete, but they aren't competitive and it's not intel's fault.
>>
>>57537465
>ayymd is so bad people who defend it don't even suppose it'll be better than Intel, it'll just be """competition"""
>>
>>57537495
>forgetting underhanded tactics intel pulled off because the Pentium 4 was a piece of shit.
>implying they didn't attempt it again by giving away atoms and outgoing generation coreM to china to try and saturate the market.
>>
>>57537495
>but they aren't competitive and it's not intel's fault.
How on earth are they not competitive?

They're still making xbox hueg amounts of profit from both CPU and GPU sales.
>>
>>57537465
if it means less poorshits on internet then I'm all for it
>>
>>57537493
It's a community that mocks NVIDIA though, this is just buyers remorse - the thread
>>
File: LeEiTuE.jpg (347KB, 1922x1219px) Image search: [Google]
LeEiTuE.jpg
347KB, 1922x1219px
did intLELs shitty CPUs help in making the best movie ever?

I don't think so, get blown out nvidiots and intlels
>>
Hate to say it but I have been waiting for a consumer Xeon for a while

I wish AMD would come up with some actual competition to the Xeon class CPUs though
>>
>>57537541
Considering all three of the next gen consoles are AMD they literally are making Xbox money.
>>
>>57537045
Buzzwords.jpg
Come back when you have some reviews to show off.
Competition is good as we're paying through the nose for a good Intel CPU.
>>
>>57537045
I think you forgot that AMD has been insanely outperforming Intel in encryption performance since bulldozer.
>>
>>57537465
/g/ doesn't actually care about technology any more. It's basically brought Console War temperament with it.

Also the kind of elitism that can only come when autists become consumerists.
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>57537573
> 2007
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.