[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YouTube thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: LinusTechTips.jpg (31KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
LinusTechTips.jpg
31KB, 600x337px
Any good /g/ YouTube channels other than pic related?
>>
LGR has some interesting stuff
>>
File: druaga1.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
druaga1.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
No one will ever match the king
>>
I'm that guy but I unfollowed both Eli the computer guy and Louis rossman because they voted for Trump.
Both actually gave no reason as to why he was a better candidate.
Both just talked about how shitty Hillary was.
Both also knew that Trump was straight up lying to the American people when he was talking about the wall.
Again, they never said why Trump should be president.
If you want to protest vote then vote in a 3rd party.
>>
File: 1478672584049.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1478672584049.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>57527498
How salty can one be?
>>
>>57527498
Fuck off libcuck

Rossmann specifically pointed out that Trump wasn't going to raise dividend taxes while Hillary was and that his Right To Repair bill had more chances of going through under a Trump administration than a Hillary administration

I haven't followed Eli since a couple years so no idea whether it's true or false what he was talking, not gonna get in a fight here
>>
File: 1dakzfn5iw9x.jpg (186KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1dakzfn5iw9x.jpg
186KB, 650x650px
>>57527444
druaga is god
>>
>>57527444
he's my god
>>
>>57527498
>if you want to protest vote, vote 3rd party
But you wanna ensure the other candidate doesn't get in, you don't just wanna show you're mad, idiot.
If I lived in usa I'd vote trump. I know he's a terrible candidate, but he's the only chance to avoid THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY that is Hillary Clinton.
>>
VWestlife is my nigga
>>
>>57527498
MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>57527498
Which video did he say he voted for Trump?
>>
>>57527444
Literally the best tech youtuber
>>
>>57527498
what specific power does the US president have anyway other than being commander in chief of the army?

I mean the US is a democracy after all, trump can't make laws w/o house and senate
>>
>>57527498
I'm mexican and I believe you should kill yourself.
>>
>>57528755
the house and senate are also now Republican controlled.

the president also appoints supreme court justices, of which 2 spots are open. that's a lot.
>>
>>57528773
>the house and senate are also now Republican controlled.
I know but wasn't Trump fighting like half of the Republican party for being special interest shills, "establishment", etc.?
>>
>>57527414
FFcossag (/g/)
Druaga1 weed man
Louis Rossmann
>>
who's that english guy that reviews old tech? not ashens or techmoan.
>>
>>57527414
Spaltry's Cup of Linux!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.