[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will tech companies realize that 16:9 was a mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

When will tech companies realize that 16:9 was a mistake?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKJgGzdMLnU

fuck of Kevin
>>
>>57516657
They won't, it's too late. All 4:3 screen production assemblies are long dismantled and nobody is going to risk to be arsed to reinstate them.
>>
>>57516657
>want to multitask
>have to buy 2 monitors instead of one

Epic meme
>>
I like 16:9 for movies, TV and gaming.
>>
>>57516657
Nah I think they are kinda cute for businesses and with that windows 10 background
>>
>>57516657
When it stops being profitable.
/thread
>>
>>57516682
>All 4:3 screen production assemblies are long dismantled

they're still making new 4:3 panels, idiot
>>
File: long-egg-jp.jpg (110KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
long-egg-jp.jpg
110KB, 2048x1536px
5:4 was literally retarded. It was just off of 4:3 but also not 1:1. It was an awkward in between. The only thing it was decent at was reading webpages.
>>
>>57516657
I know that this is 2016, and you almost certainly don't remember what this place was actually like back in 2009-2011, but could you maybe take the time to learn to frame a fucking argument? How and why was it a mistake? What do you prefer instead? Why? Is your position objective or subjective? Can you demonstrate its objectivity? What are some unique use cases for your preferred product?

This thread represents everything wrong with /g/.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.