[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumping Ipod Classic Tracks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: iPod-classic-scratches.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
iPod-classic-scratches.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
So, my laptop went to shit with over 150gb of music.

I still have them in my ipod classic, but having a hard time trying to exporting the songs into a new pc.

Do you guys know an alternative to copytrans, idump and all those softwares but actually free that doesnt scramble my songs into mess?
>>
>>57502187
floola
>>
>>57502187
Just plug a 3.5mm cable into the headphone jack of your ipod and the other end into your computer's microphone line in.

Use Audacity to record your music one at a time. This has never failed me.
>>
Mediamonkey do what you want, so I assume musicbee will too since they are the same thing.
>>
>>57503620

Wouldn't there would be a loss in audio quality doing it this way? This also sounds like a pain in the ass.
>>
>>57502187
http://www.yamipod.com/main/modules/home/
https://www.wideanglesoftware.com/touchcopy/
>>
>>57503724
yes he is an idiot
>>
>>57502187
Here's what you're going to do OP,
Download iTunes, go to the iPod page, and enable disk mode.
Open Explorer with hidden files enabled and find the file with all of your music mp3s. They won't have names though. Copy them over to your HDD and have fun.
>>
>>57502187
I like Anapod CopyGear. Don't remember if it was free tho.
>>
I use to use Yamipod, I don't know if there is something better now.
>>
>>57503694
musicbee doesn't play well with ipods, or mine at least. Mediamonkey is where I'd put my money.
>>
>>57502187
MediaMonkey might be one of your best bets. You can find all of the files on your ipod in an explorer, but the filenames will be changed, though the tags themselves should be the same.

In the future, after you find a way to get your music off and backed up again, install Rockbox to your classic to avoid this trouble in the future.
>>
>>57503620
Years ago I used to plug two ends of an aux cord into a computer and its own speakers to record music off YouTube. Good thing there's YouTube download sites now. (I did this before there were even YouTube download programs, let alone websites.)

All of those songs then went on my iPod.
>>
Not that anyone's still reading this but...
>foobar2000
>foo_dop extension
>file>load library
>select all>copy...
>>
>>57508497
How was this not the first fucking suggestion in the thread
>>
>>57503995
>takes him seriously
>he's the idiot
>>
I've always used the ipod manager plugin for Foobar2000.
Works like a charm. You can't delete songs with that though. Only transfer them TO the ipod.
>>
>>57504076
if you add them to itunes and make it make a copy the names will come back. Then just copy the itunes library files.
>>
>>57502187

>/g/
>iPod Classic
>not having RockBox installed

Why?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.