[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting to learn java, could you explain me those things? examples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: K85ZWV2F_400x400.png (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
K85ZWV2F_400x400.png
108KB, 400x400px
Starting to learn java, could you explain me those things? examples would be sweet
Class
Object
Superclass
Subclass
Inheritance
Variable
Operator
>>
File: 1478677280718.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1478677280718.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>>57500119
no.
>>
>>57500119
lmgtfy
>>
>>57500119
Imagine if there was some kind of data structure that permanently stores explanations of things in a neat package.

Of course such things don't exist, thus NO knowledge is stored AT ALL, and we will gladly produce hundreds of pages of original content for you right now.
>>
>>57500171
thats what i thought
>>
>>57500119
> Class
Where pupils go to in schools
> Object
A synonym for "thing"
> Superclass
A class, but better
> Subclass
A class, but worse
> Inheritance
Money you get when your parents die
> Variable
A value that can change
> Operator
A not so smooth variant of a "smooth operator"
>>
>>57500119
Don't ask stupid simple stuff you can easily find online, Look up "Derek Banas" and stay away from thenewboston if you want to stay away from the curry life
>>
>>57500119
>Starting to learn java, could you explain me those things? examples would be sweet
>Class
Just a container for your functions basically. So your "Dog" class would have functions that pertain to a dog.
>Object
Makes a object out of the container. So you can treat it like a variable with variables. So your "Dog" might have 'fur=short' and a 'bark' function specific to it that you can call on.
>Superclass
So your "Dog"s Superclass is animal
>Subclass
A Subclass of "Dog" might be "Bloodhound" which has all the things Dog does but maybe also a 'Hunt' function
>Inheritance
Subclass and Inheritance are kinda interchangeable phrases. Not entirely sure tho.
>Variable
'Intger x=0' , 'x++'
x now equals 1
Super simple stuff... did you not take Algebra?
>Operator
+,×,÷,=,/
Christ just give up now
>>
>>57500212
> Class
>Where white kids go to in schools
> Superclass
>Where rich kids go to in schools
> Subclass
>Where black kids go to in schools

> Operator
>>>/k/
>>
>>57500577
thanks buddy
>>
>>57500119
>Class
Societal ranking system based on income and skin colour.

>Object
A male used descriptor for their female counterparts.

>Superclass
A class that ranks higher than all other classes. Reserved only for the richest, whitest and most eccentric members of society.

>Sub class
A class dedicated to that of the existence of fuck bois.

>Inheritance
That things that keeps self entitles white trash alive once mommy and daddy die.

>Variable
The definition varies based on when and where it's defined.

>Operator
The guy that'll give you the surgery to transplant you the brain of a stray dog, so that you'll be of some use to society.
>>
File: 1478453919795.gif (769KB, 460x273px) Image search: [Google]
1478453919795.gif
769KB, 460x273px
>>57500119
Do you want me to tidy your room too?
>>
>>57500119
These are not "java" concepts. They are general OO concepts.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.