[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And here is the reason why the Pixel sports two huge bezels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: canvas.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
canvas.png
1MB, 1280x720px
And here is the reason why the Pixel sports two huge bezels
>>
>>57499588
Samsung does VR too and they have smaller bezels
>>
>>57499588
is really convenient for that particular hmd design that the bezels in the phone are symmetrical, and particularly for the 5'' screen which barely fits.

that said, they probably let the huge chin just for resembling the one in the iphone.
>>
>>57499588
You know the screen scan go past the edge of the headset right?
>>
Yeah, Solus doesn't have those disgusting bezels.
>>
now you can microwave your prefrontal cortex, instead of just your memory glands

thanks goog lel
>>
>>57499740
Can we just ban the word Solus and get this over with?
>>
>>57500344
Solus is the new Gentoo except it's actually good, so Install Gentoo is now Install Solus.
>>
>>57499740
thank you so much for telling me about Solus kevin!
Ever since converting to it my life has been constantly going uphill.
I have sex with a different 10/10 everyday (they get so wet when they see my default arc theme on solus), I got promoted at work, won the lottery, and also I got called in by Trump to give him my autograph so he can hang it in the oval office!
>>
>>57500805
you wish fat bastard. you wish.
>>
>>57500805
stop shilling this shitty fucking distro
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.