[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tech Illiterate - Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

fresh off today

>watching anime as usual
>suddenly mom call
>said there's a problem with lil sis's smartphone
>i ask sis what the problem
>"i don't know", she said
>ask more detail, like what the heck is happening with her phone
>ask more again, this time i ask what did she feel when using the phone
>get a bit angry because she doesn't even try to help me to solve her prob, my voice tone get a bit harsh
>mom said don't get angry to sis, she doesn't know anything
>"but mom, how the heck i know her smartphone's problem if she keep sayin 'i don't know' shit like that" i said
>mom keep insist i should be polite, that's my problem and i should check her smartphone by myself because i know more about techy techy
>"yeah if i check her smartphone and i said no prob, then don't even complain it to me again okay"
>some arguing later for 8 minutes
>mom and sisi give up
>i said to calm and tell me the problem
>sis said the smartphone can't into internet
>i check the browse and yeah can't into browsing
>she say something more that she changed the usual SIM card into something like her friedn said
>i see the sim card, turn out it was the provider who has large are coverage but has more limit in internet usage
>i told to change it back to usual since she doesn't alway go to such countryside
>tfw it can be solved faster if sis can explain it calmly
>>
Nice post whats your blog i want to subscribe
>>
Damn that story was boring and not worth the read at all.
>>
Nice story Pajeet
>>
People can be very illiterate and still be able to explain what the problem is.
>>
File: 1234.png (1KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
1KB, 240x180px
>>57495598
>>
File: D72HFlM.png (50KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
D72HFlM.png
50KB, 700x700px
>>57495598
You're pretty illiterate too Pajeet, try telling the story more coherent next time okay?
>>
pretty good story Alex, how is highschool going?
>>
>>57495598

literally pajeet: the story
>>
Is ur mom hot? Post tits.
>>
>>57495598
Tech illiterate is such an irritating term.
>>
>>57495598
Next time promise her a fresh order of rape every time she says "I don't know".
>>
I have no idea what this thread is about but we can all agree that javascript was a mistake.
>>
>>57495598
Sounds like you're just awful at tech support, OP.
>>
>>57495598
>mom keep insist i should be polite, that's my problem and i should check her smartphone by myself because i know more about techy techy

>that's my problem

This angers me so much.
>>
>>57495598
>watching anime as usual
kys
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.