[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video editor softweare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Video-Editing-Software.jpg (151KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Video-Editing-Software.jpg
151KB, 1000x600px
Can you guys recommend a good quality video editor for Win7 that is free?

I've been using movie maker and Filmora but they are crap.
>>
>>57483838
Pirated adobe premiere.
You could also try blender as a video editor, freetards use it
>>
It's work related, and I can't download via torrent at work...Any other programs? I've checked blender and it seems as an editor for 3D
>>
>>57483838
Blender

>>57483847
>Pirated
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Piracy
>>
>>57483963
>I've checked blender and it seems as an editor for 3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sODml0PBlo
>>
Looks like Blender is a favorite. Thanks!
>>
>>57483838
http://www.openshotvideo.com
>>
>>57483978
pure autism
>>
>>57483978
>my retarded philosophy applies to everyone
>>
First you should sell your computer and get a Mac Pro. It will only be a $10,000 difference, but you can always put that on credit. Then you have to get Logic Pro for sound and Final Cut Pro X for $799.99. From there you can make your dreams come true with Apple's all new contast correcting tool, a feature made so well that it automatically corrects the contrast of your videos by the press of a button. There will also be tools such as Apple's Quake, which is a tool that allows the video to auto adjust to those shaky enviornments you will encouter as you travel through Europe or deep sea dive with your new water resistant iPhone 7s, 2018's newest addition to the iPhone family. It will have a better camera and a even more water resistant casing. But get this, we are adding a touch screen interface on the sides of the new iPhone, giving the user the ability to pick the buttons and iGlow of their new iPhone 7s.
>>
>>57483838
Adobe Premiere CS5-CC or Sony Vegas Pro 10-13
>>
>>57483963
If its work related, tell your work they need to provide the software
>>
>>57484100
This if you don't feel like figuring out blender.

Combine it with Synfig and you can do quite a lot.
>>
>>57484100
This thing crashes all the time.
>>
>>57484805
>open-
well no shit it does.
>>
If its just yourself editing something for YouTube or whatever then use Premiere, its fast and supports any file format you throw at it. It also has easy cross support to bring projects in after effects for visuals or audition for fixing audio.

If you want to do editing seriously and possible career then you have to learn Avid and how it works with footage on servers. Its not the slickest software but ita industry standard.

You can also edit on Da Vinci Resolve. Its now free to draw people in to using it. It started as a grading/colouring software but you can do shit loads with it now. It has a very steep learning curve though it's well worth it.
>>
>>57485227
dis nigga gets it. Once you get the hang of it AVID can do the same shit/more shit faster than premier can. Helps a ton if you can get two monitors as well
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.