[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have been working on web security startup for a year and now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Hacker-Man-426x351.jpg (81KB, 426x351px) Image search: [Google]
Hacker-Man-426x351.jpg
81KB, 426x351px
So I was personally running a webdev company and during the time I realized how big is a problem with defacers and so called hackers who deface shitty WP/Joomla! websites 4 fun and to spread malware and spam.

I decided to change the course and in the end of 2015 went all chips all-in with a web security solutions.

We just finished a prototype for our exploit focused WAF and we have contact in F-Secure, AVG and Malwarebytes who support us in every way.

We are going to raise funds in 2017 to complete the team and product. Long story short, we are looking for Wordpress developers who are also aware of the hacking problems and know how to clean/fix and prevent websites from getting hacked. Also we are looking for PHP programmers and Security Analysts who will work with public and zero-day exploits and who analyze malware samples from the wild to maintain and develop our Firewall and AV. (We started with Wordpress with obvious reasons, as the next step we are going to build a platform free version)

Our goal is to make web security as fundamental and elementary as possible for every website owner without them to know how to configure and set up security solutions. Kind of like an Apple in web security business.

We have already won the third place in the longers running Czech ICT Startup accelerator and our prototype is currently protecting ~45 websites.

If you are interested in remote job and opportunity to get into a web security startup then please contact me via protonmail: [email protected]
>>
>czech
>recruiting on 4chan
anyone that would want to work with a bunch of people on 4chan is probably the living embodiment of a dumpster fire
>>
Don't blame the 4chan, blame the boards!
>>
what are your recruiting prerequisites?
>>
I have a working linux script for malware removal on WP/Jom, its done in 4 lines of code...

You are a JOKE
>>
>>57483269
>Czech

Just put up flyers at Massaryk/Charles University or CVUT, and you are good to go. Or VUT if you want some code monkeys too.
>>
>>57484810
#!/bin/bash
ls
echo "Removiingt eh wmalware...."
echo "thank for waitnig. malware remoevd!!!!!"
>>
>>57483269
>czech
kek
>>
>>57484837
>>57484857

did never mention that we are from CZ ;)

>>57484539
PHP and previous experience with content management systems is essential. If you know about web application vulnerabilities and public exploits (or you have been hacking by yourself) you are more than welcome.
>>
>Czech

We pay you with stolen credit cards. Luuuul
>>
>>57483269
Really nice stuff, Pole here.
No experience with web dev so afraid I can't really help you guys much but I want to wish you good luck!
I hope you guys make it big.
>>
>>57485523
Thanks Mate! We will for sure! If you still want to know more about what we are doing, just feel free to email me ;)
>>
>>57483269
https://www.reddit.com/user/ded1cated
https://twitter.com/brandt20brandt
http://havenxgate.tumblr.com/
all I had to do was google your name
>>
>>57484810
what's a linux script
>>
whats the pay like? its not so hard to audit web applications, plus getting a fuckton of wp plugin 0day is cake, or any other cms.
>>
>>57485688
Only reddit account is mine.
>>57485897
please ask via DM
>>
File: 1468581315917.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468581315917.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>57484838
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.