[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think of the Motorola Moto Z?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466195729102.jpg (276KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466195729102.jpg
276KB, 1280x720px
what do you think of the Motorola Moto Z?
>>
Square fingerprint reader is ugly, and so is the built-in Moto 360
>>
No headphone jack.
>>
>>57482467
Ugly and bezels.

I think I'll be much happier staying with my Oukitel.
>>
complete garbage, design and feature wise
>>
>>57482467
The MotoMods are actually a great idea, as long as they will be compatible with future models.

But the lack of headphone jack just kills it for me.
>>
It's no Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, that's for sure.
>>
>>57482467
Like the design somewhat but...

No headphone jack
No stereo speakers
Small battery
Its a mediocre phone without the mods
The mods are expensive
>>
>>57482467
Hey OP,

I looked at this phone along with a few other ones after my LG V10 died. I love the idea of the Moto mods and gaming wise if you will use the power then go for it. If not there is also the Moto Z Play which has a larger battery, headphone jack and still gives you access to the Moto Mods. I ended up with a G4 instead because I was cheap and had already spent $400 on a phone this year and figured spending that much more would not be a good idea. But the plus side with going with Motorola phones is that they have near stock android while still having a MicroSd card slot. I've had Samsung and LG phones before this and they all fell victim to the android slow down after a few months. This little G4 has been running great so far. On that note you might also want to look at the Nexus lines of phones if you're looking at the Z. The Nexus phones will all have access to better accessories and cases like battery bank cases that the other chaeper phones won't have.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.