[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flop or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: pods.jpg (19KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
pods.jpg
19KB, 572x572px
Flop or not?
>>
>>57472413
Normies will lose these a lot.
To avoid the annoying questions like
>where did your expensive plugs go?
will buy more. Then it will run out of power. Then they will buy even more reductions.

I call it genius marketing plan. Long live the Apple!
>>
I thought these haven't even shipped yet.
>>
Floppy like a dongle.
>>
The earpods already sound like shit

Making them wireless won't change that
>>
>>57473779
The charge case is there for a reason and legit a good idea

The earpods already sound shit tho so i don't get the point
>>
>>57476662
>The earpods already sound shit tho so i don't get the point
I know a guy who, genuinely, actually, will fight with you for hours on end if you disagree with him, thinks that the packaged earpods are just fine for any purpose. I tried to get him to listen to a pair of cheap $15 earphones I picked up from Walmart and he would not have it any other way. His reasoning for this was "if Apple included it as the default as part of their own packaging, it must sound good with Apple hardware". And when I explained to him that the audio source doesn't matter, he fell back on the Apple can do no wrong meme.
>>
>>57473779
I fucking lost it when I saw advertising for the straps to not lose the things for like 20 bucks
>>
>>57476699
>if Apple included it as the default as part od their own packaging, it must sound good with Apple hardware
I fell for this meme for 4 years and wasted around 160 eurobux
Then I discovered /g/ and so even more memes including android

fyi everything is a meme, including this post
>>
>>57476699
I guess it could be like Xiaomi does and they have EQ presets built for their headphones that sound nice in Xiaomi / iOS devices

But I bought 4$ Panasonic Ergofits and compared them to a friend's earpods in my android out of curiosity. They're really not good headphones, and 4$ headphones shouldn't compare.
>>
>>57472413
total flop

>new meme technology not even included with their debut device
>indefinitely delayed and normals now have to use an additional cord to use headphones
>>
>>57478312
also
>160USD+
>>
WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE AN ANGRY CRAB?
>>
>>57478312

>use an additional cord

Every iPhone 7 came with both a Lightning->3.5mm dongle *and* a pair of Lightning EarPods, dipshit.
>>
>>57478716
>>57478716
>a Lightning->3.5mm dongle
that's an additional cord compared to those that use a regular 3.5mm jack with regular wired headphones

Nice comprehension
>>
>>57478747

>and a pair of Lightning EarPods

Nice comprehension
>>
>>57478747

I bet you think the Xbox 360 controller required two cables, too.
>>
>>57478753
You're pretending right?
dongle + headphones = 2 separate cords

ishit users are this delusional
>>
File: 416IMDJKtnL._SY300_.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
416IMDJKtnL._SY300_.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>57478775
>>
File: lekekmaxim.png (2MB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
lekekmaxim.png
2MB, 640x635px
>>57478349
underrated post
>>
>>57478775
Oh, I get it! For the sake of an argument you're pretending to be too dumb to realise that the earphones in question are wireless.
Good troll my friend.
>>
File: 1477918594758.jpg (145KB, 722x715px) Image search: [Google]
1477918594758.jpg
145KB, 722x715px
>>57478349
>>
>>57472413
They still don't have a release date.
>>
they literally haven't delivered a single unit, and i don't remember them announcing any sales figures, so there's not even room for anecdotal "i only see a few of them out in public so they must not be selling that well" commentary.

it's sort of shocking that apple is giving third party headphone manufacturers *this much* of a head start. it's either hugely confident of them (maybe wrongly, maybe rightly, so), or they really don't consider this a high priority.

they clearly stopped caring about displays, since they're no longer selling apple-branded displays. maybe down the road they're going to let someone else sell the earbuds under their own brand name, and just tell people to go buy those (the way they did with monitors).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.