[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET here, just did my first job 2 days ago managing plastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1476263539666.gif (180KB, 771x588px) Image search: [Google]
1476263539666.gif
180KB, 771x588px
NEET here, just did my first job 2 days ago managing plastic bottles and boxing them up and moving the giant boxes with a dolly all day and quit after one whole day because it was a sketchy and unheard of company and too physical for someone with my stature and experience.

So now I'm trying to reevaluate my strengths and I've decided on computer hardware. All I have related to computers under my belt is some shitty JUST BASIC programming class I got a B in 2 years ago and I've only built 3 PC's and have messed around with swapping parts to build old PC's from spare parts but I actually like messing around with that stuff and keeping on top of the newest hardware that's out there, granted it's all because of gaming, but more and more just learning about the hardware itself and how it functions is interesting to me.

TL;DR: What is a good job to try and find that involves computer hardware and / or basic software / troubleshooting and does it really mostly just come down to website building? I'd rather build computers or something like that.
>>
>>57454392
>What is a good job to try and find that involves computer hardware and / or basic software / troubleshooting
geek squad

everyone can build a computer nowadays
>>
>>57454392
>couldn't handle a job with minimal physical requirements
wew, what are you, 16? might as well stay with your parents for the rest of your life as your dad looks down on you with disappointment.
>>
>>57454407
That sounds like it'd be a good starting point even though I've applied there like 3 times in the last year.
>>
>>57454407
But anyone can literally do most activities if they actually focus on it and get away from their retarded consumerist domisticated lives for 5 seconds (but they wont)
>>
>>57454442
For context I'm on my PC all day everyday and I'm a skinnyfat lanky kid, since I quit I started running again to get my stamina back up. The job was in a warehouse from 10pm to 6am that was fast-paced dealing with 300lbs boxes with dollys and forklifts and carrying around giant, splintery wooden pallets and other machinery all day and climbing up and down ladders quickly to un-latch giant bags of resin that the forklifts hold over some of the machine openings 20 feet off the ground. Trust me, it wasn't like working in the backroom and stocking shelves at walmart or something, granted I am still a skinnyfat NEET.
>>
>>57454450
>But anyone can literally do most activities if they actually focus on it

Sure but in terms of working a job 8 hours a day 5 days a week most people would prefer to be doing something that they at least have some sort of interest in so they seek out work that interests them, and the old cliche of "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in life".
>>
>>57454407
>everyone can build a computer nowadays

Literally not true. Most normies look inside a PC and might as well be looking at the inner workings of a swiss watch.
>>
>>57454392
Hardware involves investing in parts or whatever with money you might not have since you're a neet
Try setting up wordpress sites for local businesses / associations, it's easy to learn, there's always demand and all you need is your trusty thinkpad
>>
>>57454494
Dress in girl clothes and whore yourself out.
>>
>>57454555
>Do what you love and you'll never work a day in life
That's bullshit anyway.
>>
File: 1478035856291.jpg (9KB, 219x239px) Image search: [Google]
1478035856291.jpg
9KB, 219x239px
>>57454392
a B in a high school class is a "strength" for you?
>>
>>57457620
>>>57454494
>Dress in girl clothes and whore yourself out.
But what about my dignity?
>>
>>57457747
You forfeited whatever little of it you had when you made this thread.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.