[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the best (paid) vpn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: e89y.jpg (9KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
e89y.jpg
9KB, 600x706px
what's the best (paid) vpn?
>>
>paying for vpn
>>
PIA is fast and has been proven not to log data in an FBI case, too lazy to find the link though. Not like you could use it here since all the nodes are perma banned.
>>
doesn't reddit or some other site have this stuff already?

if you post a thread on 4chan, you're forcing us to generate text for you. what did you NOT get from other sites that you need more information on?

stop being a baby and do some homework yourself.
>>
>>57442149
>using vpn
>>
>>57442159
There is atleast one thread a day asking about VPNs. People could use a search engine or even check the archive. I feel like its the same people making these threads everyday.
>>
>>57442168
>using the internet
>>
>>57442309
>using computers
>>
>>57442353
>breathing
>>
>>57443513
>
>>
OpenVPN
>>
>>57443528
>>
>>
>go to humble bumble
>pay 7,50
>get cyber ghost for a year
>also get other shit like lastpass

Thank me later
>>
AirVPN
>>
>>57444608
>based in Italy
>part of the 14 eyes

Not the best VPN senpai
>>
>>57444062
I did that. CyberGhost cut my speed from ~35mbps to ~2mbps.
>>
I've narrowed it down to either AirVPN or PIA.

Which one?
>>
Cryptostorm
>>
>>57444638
Servers all over the world. Giving the middle finger to copyright claims and having the best Linux support of all vpn providers. Also having the most competent tech support who really knows their shit. Did I mention for faggot who need a client they do have the best.
You won't escape the nsa but for torrenting your fucking TV shows, and escaping your isps data mining or what ever you faggots shit it's by all means more than enough.

I encourage you to read up about how they handled the content mafia and data mining isps in the past you clueless tinfoil faggot.
>>
pia is based in los angeles tho

anyone used cryptostorm.is?
>>
>>57444943
>shilling this hard

How much are they paying you? Dont tell me you get this upset for free. Also, that doesnt make this >>57444638 any less true.
>>
NordVPN
>>
vip72.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.