[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you git gud in excel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: mO_sPhvY_400x400.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mO_sPhvY_400x400.png
12KB, 400x400px
how do you git gud in excel?
>>
Use it
>>
>How do you excel in Excel?
>>
pick up an "excel for dummies" book. if you need to do more advanced stuff than that, learn R or python or something
>>
>>57442101
Excellent
>>
File: 73.png (109KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
73.png
109KB, 500x418px
>>57442085
you must become the botnet
>>
>>57442085
Go to high school IT class (unless you're American, then just kill yourself I guess)
>>
>>57442099
First post. Best post.
>>
>>57442111
excel-lent
>>
>>57442424
yes, that was the joke, autist.
>>
>>57442085
Curiously examine the functionality and read one of the billion books on the subject
>>
You'll only use it as a database software so don't bother learning its calculus functions
>>
>>57442085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nbkaYsR94c
don't waste time on books
>>
>>57442452
>Calculus
>Fucking excel
Please bury yourself in your own shit pajeet
>>
>>57442085

There is like three things to learn with excel and you can do it off youtube. Outside of just basic shit.

After that I have been using a python library called openpxl to make up reports for the environmental protection agency.
>>
Just a heads up VBA is broken garbage. Don't use it for anything but the most simple shit
>>
>>57442085
Abandon it and use notepad++ and tab for formatting.
>>
>>57442103
You mean learn VBA you boob
>>
>>57442085
VLOOKUP
INDEX MATCH

Knowing how to use these two (well, three) functions will make you the top 1% of Excel users.
>>
idk I got up to pivot tables and I don't get it

also I don't get vlookups
>>
>>57443067
I mean for real my nigga just go to HowToExcel or whatever that channel is on YouTube and just do it. It's way easier than programming shit and it walks you through step by step.

I was told in my last job that they couldn't understand where my data was coming from when I was using vlookup. I could only use basic =A1+A2 shit to generate my reports so they could understand it. It's fucking true that if you can do even the most basic shit in Excel you will be considered an Excel god.
>>
EXCELSIOR!
>>
>>57442085
Use brain
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.