[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retard needs help, googlefu weak.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1393203881046.png (44KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1393203881046.png
44KB, 300x100px
I'm phone-illiterate.

My phone has 4 gigs (8 total, 4 of which is I'd assume the OS) of space which is almost full. I noticed that moving stuff like games from the internal memory to the SD card only moves about half the data, which didn't really help.

Is there a way for a retard like me to move more of the game data from the phone to the SD card without fucking up the phone?
>>
>>57440971
Check your
 /data/data/%package_name% 
folder. It should have package names of whatever apps you have installed. Migrate that over to your SD directory
 Android/data/%package_name% 
>>
>>57441186
He said he's a retard how the fuck is he going to understand that?

>>57440971
Just kys we ain't your tech support you sexy faggot
>>
>>57441205
I figured even a mouth-breathing retard would know how to navigate directories.
>>
>>57441220
Clearly you've never worked tech support
>>
>>57441237
Worked tech support for 1 1/2 years. Never got called about an issue that wasn't either "The Internet thing is slow" or "My computer/printer is dying, FIX IT". Can't recall having to ever mess with directories.
>>
File: yesAmTard.png (142KB, 954x986px) Image search: [Google]
yesAmTard.png
142KB, 954x986px
>>57441186
Okay, I plugged the phone into the computer to browse the files.

I don't have a
data/data/
folder but I did find one in
Android/data
with what looks like the names of the apps and such.

You're suggesting I move these from
phone/Android/Data
to
Card/Android/data
and that should fix things?
>>
>>57441396
Looks like the file system changed since last time I looked. But, yeah. Make sure to make a backup on your computer (of local phone files and SD files) just in case something happens to fuck up during the transfer.
>>
>>57441418
All right, I'll try it, thanks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.