[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>iPhone 7 and 7 plus has the same exact fucking design as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0006.jpg (116KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
116KB, 970x647px
>iPhone 7 and 7 plus has the same exact fucking design as the iPhone 6
>iPhone SE had the same exact design as the 5s

Did Apple just run out of ideas? Are they just being lazy fucks? I remember when the 4 came out and it's design was years ahead of the 3GS, was Jobs really that important to Apples creativity?
>>
Indeed
>>
>>57432305
>>>/g/spg
fuck off dumb iToddler
>>
File: 1473921235655.png (249KB, 658x509px) Image search: [Google]
1473921235655.png
249KB, 658x509px
>when applel has to thing for themselves
>>
>Did Apple just run out of ideas?
Yes.
>Are they just being lazy fucks?
Yes.
>Was Jobs really that important to Apples creativity?
Yes.

The white unibody 2010 MacBook and iPhone 4S were the last best thing to come out of Apple.

Everything else fucking sucks. I'm holding out hope that the iPhone 8 is designed after the 4S but since people want bigger phones, I doubt that'll be the case.
>>
How hard can it be to hire a neurotic, power-tripping megalomaniac dickhead who knows something about product aesthetics? A fucking toddler can tell if something is ugly or not.
>>
>>57432305
>Did Apple just run out of ideas?
That's exactly why every brand is copying Apple's design.

Do you expect a brand to completely reinvent their product each generation? Are you retarded?
>>
>>57433062
Thank you for correcting the record
>>
File: 1474317524081.jpg (526KB, 460x2793px) Image search: [Google]
1474317524081.jpg
526KB, 460x2793px
>>57433062
>copying Apple's design.

>this is what iToddlers actually believe
>>
The 5S was still pretty popular before the SE and people would constantly email Apple to re-release it so they did.

But yeah, the flagship design is kind of plain but you can't do much with phone design these days.
>>
>>57433107
So Apple just grabbed some concepts, perfected them better and made them mainstream.
Just like everyone else.

Are you genuinely this challenged to comprehend how the industry works?
To deny the impact Apple had on the personal computer and smartphone is a whole new level of autism.
It happened, regardless if you like it or not.

But yeah, being a complete autistic retard sure beats being an "iSheep."
>>
>>57433200
>perfected them better
typo
>>
>>57433200
>So Apple just stole some concepts
ftfy, iretard.
>>
>>57433200
I don't think anyone denied it. You're insulting people who never disagreed with you.
They copied almost every feature and improved them a bit. Other brands copied their design somewhat (LG and Motorola really have their own thing going).
>>
>>57433200
>To deny the impact Apple had on the personal computer and smartphone is a whole new level of autism.
No one said that. They said Apple stole features and they did, they never said they weren't influential. Stop using le epic autism maymay from 2009 to protect your feelings against shit that was only said in your head, you moron.
>>
>>57433277
>>57433384
Then who the fuck cares where they got their "inspiration," or whatever you want to call it, if they literally revolutionised both industries?

Who cares if they got their ideas from hardly known devices with broken features but which revealed to be great concepts?

That's how you do business. You don't make money coming up with good concepts but bad executions. You make money when you perfectly execute those concepts.
>>
>>57433436
>Then who the fuck cares where they got their "inspiration,"
People in this thread. If you don't like what other people are discussing, why did you join? To say we can't argue over things you don't like?
>Who cares if they got their ideas from hardly known devices with broken features
Actually most of those things seem to work fine.
>That's how you do business. You don't make money coming up with good concepts but bad executions. You make money when you perfectly execute those concepts.
Again, no one denied that.

You seem to be having a totally separate discussion. Of course they stole/copied features, I mean fucking OS X itself is the BSD kernel with Aqua on top, they can't develop low-level shit themselves or when they do it sucks, anyone who's looked at HFS or compared the deplorable state of their CLI utils to GNU ones knows this. That doesn't stop them from being highly successful. These are 2 separate things and we can discuss both.
>>
>>57433200
That is the point, implementing them well. That is why apple succeeded.
>>
>>57433384
>They said Apple stole features and they did, they never said they weren't influential.
But nobody ever mentions Unka Bill's Redmond Duplicator. Copied everything Apple ever did (poorly) and you guys bought it big-time. Cheap and shoddy beats style, obviously.
But that wasn't stealing, was it?
BTW... Apple paid Xerox for the Star code with a stock grant, and didn't use most of it.
>>
File: htc-one-m10-teaser-image.png (85KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
htc-one-m10-teaser-image.png
85KB, 800x600px
Apple will just copy HTC like they always do.
IPhone 8 will have chamfered edges.
>>
>>57432305
>I remember when the 4 came out
oldfag
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.