[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he our guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

>I can't help the feeling that he's selling our info to the NSA and and large corps without our knowledge.
>>
File: IMG_6926.jpg (72KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6926.jpg
72KB, 500x291px
>>57428743
Idk what you're talking about OP.
He's definitely our guy.
>>
File: Tvdonutbeer.jpg (22KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
Tvdonutbeer.jpg
22KB, 400x386px
>>57428822
I bet this is what you look like.
Stop the shill cuck.
>>
He is more paranoid than your average faggot nigger

Probably because when you're a billionaire they all have a meeting and are like 'bro, tape your webcams. Seriously.'
>>
>>57428743
>not Pepe.jpg
>>
>>57428743
Biggest fucking cuck on the planet. All he wants to do is spy on you 24/7. Facebook delanda est
>>
File: Zangief-wreck-it-ralph.png (365KB, 762x483px) Image search: [Google]
Zangief-wreck-it-ralph.png
365KB, 762x483px
>>57428979
I guess he's your guy??
>>
>>57428743
>I can't help the feeling that he's selling our info to the NSA and and large corps without our knowledge
>selling our info to the NSA and and large corps without our knowledge
>without our knowledge
Nigga, what rock have you been living under?
>>
>>57431008
collagenlips/10
I would let her smooch my ass.
>>
of course he's doing that, why else was Illya Zhitormirskiy murdered
>>
File: 1472520492013.png (17KB, 200x94px) Image search: [Google]
1472520492013.png
17KB, 200x94px
>>57428743
>>
>>57428743
Why does he look like an alien.
>>
>>57431008
I've been in North Korea most of my life, I just came to the America last month. Jurts trying to catched up.
>>
File: well4.png (224KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
well4.png
224KB, 718x540px
Modern social networks are vile jewish science preying on goyim's vices.

If you prefer to not be centrally manipulated, just stay with usenet and irc.
>>
File: photo.jpg (24KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
24KB, 349x349px
This is /ourguy/
>>
>>57428743

lol Zukerborg _is_ effectively the NSA.
He operates a worldwide intelligence system populated and kept up-to-date by its own userbase.

Not only is Facebook feeding NSA via official channels, the intelligence agencies have "unofficial" channels to slurrp everything anyway.

Why do you think all the social media platforms switched on https so quickly? Because it doesnt matter. https is literally nothing.

We are all already dead.
>>
>>57431505

He thought the entirety of paypal's platform should be switched to a Microsoft OS and away from Linux.

In 1999.

Just let that sink-in for a moment.
He is a computer illiterate.
>>
>>57428743
The worst part is that he's doing it WITH our knowledge and nobody cares.
>>
>>57431525

Just keep clicking man, clicks make him rich.
>>
>>57428743
He's not my guy. Facebook is literally a shit template social network. I cannot wait for their demise or when something better comes along. I'm so tired of faggot Zukerberg
>>
>>57428743
I bet in 100 years there will be movies where people have to travel back in time to prevent zuckerberg from creating facebook.
>>
>>57428743
like he doesn't have the "fuck please don't have me figured out" look
>>
>>57433647
yup
>>
>>57428743
>without our knowledge.
What?
He's doing it WITH our knowledge.
It's no fucking secret it's all in NSA databases.
>>
why on earth would you trust a jew?
>>
>>57437413
don't talk about your mother that way
>>
Facebook is cancer in every way possible.
>>57428979
Delenda*
>>
>>57428743

"We have put a billion people's private data in the public domain"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDp_4GZmJwA
>>
>>57428743
OP, if you actually read the Terms and Services (for once), they can sell your data to anyone.

For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.

Transferable right to share your data? Doesn't say they can't sell it.

facebook com legal/terms
>>
>>57428743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8c_m6U1f9o
>>
File: 1434265599690.jpg (304KB, 978x1471px) Image search: [Google]
1434265599690.jpg
304KB, 978x1471px
>>57428743
>without our knowledge

kek
>>
File: fly merchant.webm (149KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fly merchant.webm
149KB, 480x360px
>>57431318
>Modern social networks are vile jewish science preying on goyim's vices.

THIS.

The Jew™ already owns old media to brainwash you, stop using massive centralized Jew™ owned social media. It's their way of controlling information on something as large as the internet.
>>
I don't know about that.

I do know that I disagree vehemently with the real-name policy he champions. We will never reach an agreement on that.

I also know that they try really, really, really hard to stop the NSA or anyone else stealing their data. It's one of the most impressive approaches to trying to ensure server integrity I've ever seen, ahead of most of the NSA's defense techniques (they are not very good at defense), and it definitely would give the NSA TAO a hell of a nasty headache - they would need 3-4 years' of dedicated development to try to get around it, minimum.

They've also been instrumental in supporting Tor, particularly for people accessing Facebook (via facebookcorewwwi.onion) from countries which ban it or restrict it, or merely the privacy-conscious (from their own ISPs, because obviously, Facebook is on the other end, and it's still Facebook).

So, they definitely recognise the data they hold, cross-reference and analyse is extremely valuable, to them, to competitors, and to nation-states. They protect it jealously.

I don't know if that means that they sell it, but that would not be an unreasonable conclusion if the security measures were there to stop people getting for free what they should be paying for, or stop people getting via the back door what they should be getting via the front.

There is definitely a front door: Facebook are highly-responsive to subpoena duces tecum and proper court process. They also seem to cooperate with censorship requests of various kinds at least some of the time.
>>
>>57428743
Nah, he looks like a pretty trustworthy guy, OP. You're just paranoid.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.