[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 71bBEnS5XFL._SL1500_.jpg (174KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
71bBEnS5XFL._SL1500_.jpg
174KB, 1500x1500px
I want to buy some new headphones for gaming and music for my PC.

Which specs should i look for?
What dictates the quality of sound? I never was into buying some more expensive headphones, usualy just went with the 10 dollar headphones versions and was aight with it., but i want something more.
>>
>>57427643
never forget to mention the budget.
>>
>>57427653
Ah, sorry about that.... Well, i dont really want to go over 40 dollars
>>
>>>40 dollars
>>>For headphones
Just get the cheapest Sennheisers you can find mate, it'll do you well
>>
>>57427710
Sennheisers or try earning a bit more for a Cloud Core.
>>
I was thinking about getting those :
https://www.alza.cz/EN/genius-cavimanus-hs-g700v-d517315.htm?catid=18859895

Is the 7.1 sound worth it? Those headphones even have vibrations but i really dont know if its worth spending money for it, since i never had any expensive headphones on my ears, dont know if the 7.1 surround sound is worth it.

Or if those headphones arent flat out overpriced...
>>
File: 1392673444551.gif (2MB, 320x169px) Image search: [Google]
1392673444551.gif
2MB, 320x169px
Not OP here.

Are the Brainwavz HM5 good enough for someone who wants decent neutral over-the-ear headphones for 100$? How long do they last?
Any other recommendations for the same budget that doesnt involve Senns?

Also, is this a. interface good enough? It's price is way cheap compared to others I've seen so I have doubts about the quality.
https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UMC22-BEHRINGER-U-PHORIA/dp/B00FFIGZF6
There's also this one, which is a bit more expensive but I justify the price more than buying a fucking giant button by M-AUDIO(tm)
https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-UMC202HD-BEHRINGER-U-PHORIA/dp/B00QHURUBE
>>
>>57427749
With a good stereo headphones is enough for everything
You dont need the 7.1 meme
>>
>>57427805
NVX XPT 100. It's the HM5 but better.
>>
shameless bump
>>
Anotha one
>>
Check out Superlux HD 668B's. If you don't like the ATH Wing support design, look into Samson SR850's or Presonus HD7's.
>>
>>57427710
Cheapest Sennheiser headphones I can think of within the price range are Sennheiser HD 429's but I'm not too familiar with the brand either.
>>
>>57427643

The ones in your picture are the ones I use and they're fantastic. For<40 you're looking at straight garbage.
>>
File: 1471390128588.jpg (26KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1471390128588.jpg
26KB, 640x427px
>Budget
100-200 Freedom Fries for each
>Location
USA
>Source
Fiio E10k
>Type of headphone
Cans for one and maybe IEMS for a second
>Open or closed
Cans would hopefully be open
>Comfort level
Very.
>Sound signature
Neutral or slightly warm
>Past headphones

I currently own some Sennheiser HD558s and Shure SE215s. The Shures died and I'm currently waiting on the refund money from them. I want to replace them with other IEMs, if there is something in a similar price range. I use them primarily for drumming, so I imagine that IEMS would be my best bet, but the Sennheiser HD25s look interesting. I'm not sure how well they would do at reducing acoustic drum sounds though.

As for the Sennheiser HD558s, I am planning on using my warranty on them, as they are beginning to buzz on some bass notes. I LOVE THESE, and with my money back, I don't know whether I should just rebuy them, or if there is a headphone that would be a nice step up from them. I listen to most styles of music, I'm a /mu/ faggot, and normally wear these for entire days. The only real issue I have with the HD558s is that they're not really that fun for harder genres.

Any help or anything would be cool.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.