[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The nbn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nbnlogo.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nbnlogo.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>lets take a massive project that was moving along fine under the previous goverment and suddenly decide to halfarse it.
What were they thinking.
>>
>>57424135
literally what ?
>>
File: A-Boat.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
A-Boat.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>>57424135
They were thinking that no one would notice, and their "25 megs is enough for anyone" shilling would stir off the general population
>>
>>57424140
A big nation wide upgrade to fiber optic in australia but then a new goverment came in and decided they would go part of the way with fiber optic and then switch to wireless and copper once it got to a town.
Because thats aparently not completly fucking useless.

I think they just did not want to admit the opisition did something good thats a big no no in australian politics.
>>
>>57424140
yuropoors get out reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
3058 was supposed to get HFC but didn't get that. Fuck me.
>>
I remember shaun micallef made a humorous joke about it on mad as hell but i cant remember what he auctualy said.
>>
>Pauline Hanson elected to the NBN committee
fuck me
>>
But they stopped the boats
>>
>>57425264
shame it was all a bit pointless to do so in the end
>>
>putting old people in charge of technology who also constantly fail to see the larger picture

We were doomed from the start
>>
>>57424888
she wants ftth
>>
>>57425730
we would have had something truly incredible.
i find it absurd to think that the new government was unable to see that so i think they were just reluctant to admit the opposition had done something right.
>>
Been seeing the nodes going up in my area.
Still not in the build commenced area though.
>>
>>57424135
>What were they thinking.
They they're all a bit heavily invested in Telstra shares...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.