[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need some insight on HP Omen 870-003no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2_343100-225x356.jpg (17KB, 225x356px) Image search: [Google]
2_343100-225x356.jpg
17KB, 225x356px
i was wondering should i get this PC, is it complete shit. Somebody told me that HP computers suck. What is your opinion? I need it for working with 3d graphics and after effects and maybe some gaming. Would appreciate any advice.
specs- 16 Gt DDR4-2133 SDRAM
Intel Core i5-6400 2,7 GHz (Turbo 3,3 GHz), 4 core, Intel HD Graphics 530. 256 Gt SSD + 1 Tt HDD (7200k./min) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070; 8 Gt GDDR5.
>>
Hp sucks donkey balls, just build your own rig.
>>
>>57410078
The specs look fine.
I'll assume the price is fucked
>>57410084
>build your own
Look, the guy wrote gz instead of gb.
Building a computer is probably above is paygrade.
>>
>>57410105
>writing gz instead of gt

>>57410078
Literally anyone can assemble a computer.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/

Start here to get an idea of what you want, They also link to some youtube tutorials on the physcal assembley
>>
There is nothing wrong with the PC. The specs are decent, even considering what you want it for. What is the price of this PC though? You could get a sytsem like this for just over $1k if you build it yourself.
>>
>>57410125
>>writing gz instead of gt
To be fair he is probably using a QWERTZ keyboard, meaning the letters are next to each other.
>>
>>57410078
Hewlett-Packard bought VoodooPC - that's why the line is called Omen.

VoodooPC builds were pretty fucking neat - excellent, actually.

I have no idea for the quality of this one. As others said, the specs look okay, but what's the price like?

Slap it together on PCPartPicker and see if you can do any better.
>>
>>57410078
Ah. They're liquid-cooled.

That's good, but kind of risky. You might prefer air-cooling - it'll certainly last you longer and probably be cheaper.
>>
The PC is worth $700.
>>
File: 1476508706718.jpg (14KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
1476508706718.jpg
14KB, 250x370px
>>57410084
>rig
>>
OP here yeah sorry for mispelling, not a native english speaker. The problem for me is that i don't have loose money at this time to spend, and i could buy this pc for monthly fee. I would have to pay approximatey 1 782dollars for this piece of shit. Nordic countries are expensive. But thanks for everyone commenting.
>>
>>57410434
Its a good pc, ignore these autists
>>
I think you'd be better off with a more powerful processor if you really want to do 3D modelling
>>
File: 1477450807315.jpg (454KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477450807315.jpg
454KB, 1920x1280px
>>57410434
It's a good computer and will suit your needs just fine.

If you don't care about the money part I say just go for it.
>>
You know generally I'd be fine with prebuilts but they often come with some retarded motherboard that gimps everything or is just a general piece of shit

This is bad because if you're buying a prebuilt maybe later on you're thinking "hey man maybe i'll get in on upgrading my comp" but then you try and it's all fuckery or the goddamn psu is glued to your motherboard or some shit

they ignore airflow and come with shit tier heatsinks on the CPU too
>>
>>57410434
>1782€
>for this piece of shit
No way dude
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.