[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beats Solo 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: beatssolo3.png (89KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
beatssolo3.png
89KB, 420x420px
Let's talk about how fucking terrible these are for upwards of 300$ but how every rich millennial is walking around wearing these horrid things.
>>
>Let's talk about something I don't like.

This board would be better if you talked about the things you enjoy.
>>
>>57407398
Technology would be better if we talked about the things we don't enjoy and expressed our opinions instead of letting dogshit dominate the market.
>>
>>57407398
You should leave
>>
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>57407363
>2016
>Beats

Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>57407363
I have the Bose QuietComfort 35's

What, besides the branding, makes these special?
>>
File: me too.jpg (16KB, 1014x396px) Image search: [Google]
me too.jpg
16KB, 1014x396px
>>
Overpriced. I got my solo 2 from a big store retailer for $90 USD. It's worth it at that price. Not any higher.
>>
>>57407363
Shut up they are excellent for bass music
>>
>it's a beats are bad and overpriced thread

Do Beats headphones produce decent sound? Generally yes
Are they overpriced? Very, for the most part

The are not however just traditional headphones people are not wearing them as "just to listen to my music!" they are currently a fashion and status item first and foremost You often see these headphones hanging around peoples necks more than you do actually on their heads.

Normie teens/young adults tend not to care about price:performance they care what their favourite celeb is shilling on the red carpet or commercial or while walking around and how it looks.

Also if you ask people what makes their headphones good they will often say something along the lines of "THEY GO LOUD AND THEY HAVE LOTS OF BASS"

It's fine, it doesn't matter. Power of good marketing and how people don't give a shit to look into things they just want something that's good enough for them and lets be honest beats sound pretty good and tend to be fairly comfortable for most people.
>>
Why is it socially acceptable to wear full size headphones in public now?
Nigger you look like in jet set radio
>>
File: beats-by-dad.jpg (93KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
beats-by-dad.jpg
93KB, 500x629px
>>57407363
I've got a pair of Yoga CD-52's. Got them at a traders place for £10, and they sound just as good as a pair of Beats my friend owns.
>>
>>57410341
Dunno man but I've always done it on cold days in winter. They keep my ears toasty. Like non gay ear muffs.
>>
>>57410341
>full size headphones
They're on-ear.....
>>
>>57407788
They're nice headphones. I have a pair as well
>>
File: 08_Pm4cYce.jpg (320KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
08_Pm4cYce.jpg
320KB, 1333x2000px
>>57410248
Then get a decent pair with good quality bass, not overwhelming rattle shit.
>>
>>57407423
You don't actually think that arguing on a Anime imageboard is going to solve this dilemma?
>>
>>57407363
I don't get why you people whine if other people choose to overspend.
We get it, you know how to read a spec sheet and can do a basic quality/cost comparison. You're not special.

Let people spend their money how they want in order to have a good experience, it does not affect you in any possible way
>>
>>57407363
Beats are a stale meme, everyone knows they are garbage.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.